RE: I am really into this

Once you start you can't stop -the next step will be throwing all underwear away as it just sits in the drawer taking up space lolI did just that,the last lot went to the charity shop (new). Now I don't own any underwear.

This post was edited

Once I started, I got hooked too. I still own underwear that I wear under dress slacks (which I rarely wear anyway). Always commando under jeans. For the gym, I recently switched from shorts with a builtin liner that was like underwear to basketball shorts. Wear the bball shorts commando at the gym. I also have some running shorts that are thin. Haven't worn them at the gym since they are very revealing.Men you must post a picture of those running shorts in your profile.

This post was edited

Once you start you can't stop -the next step will be throwing all underwear away as it just sits in the drawer taking up space lolI did just that,the last lot went to the charity shop (new). Now I don't own any underwear.
Olly I love the pictures you posted of female free balling but guess it should be free lippy lol. I love my weekends when I go commando under my jeans and head out to town or where ever as it its great to feel them swing free. It would be to much distraction to go that way to work as I would be distracted but I have done on occasions especially if I have to work over the weekends

This post was edited

Yes for a long, long time now!!!

This post was edited