RE: Winter

I know it's been said before, but winter Sucks!
I feel for those of you down south who are watching warm weather fade and old man winter head your direction (I felt the same way last October).
It's getting progressively warmer in Colorado but winter can be a long time going - it snowed 5 inches here on Sunday just past. I'm just glad that we're headed in the right direction.
Take heart, winter will be over before you know it and it'll be those of us in the north dreading the arrival of cold weather while you once again bask in summer's glow!

This post was edited

Ah Yes! Summer's glow --- now if we just had water.

This post was edited

Yes, even the rose of summer has the thorn of drought!

This post was edited

Winter, to me makes no difference concerning how I sleep. I just put on more covers and shed all my clothes, if I have any on, when I go to bed. Sleeping with anything on seem awkward, after sleeping nude for so long.

This post was edited

Nude indoors only for me till next spring.

This post was edited

I still sleep, shower and exercise in the nude. Not as comfortable to lounge around.

This post was edited

Ahhhh yes ... we are getting some much needed rain. It's too bad we can't capture ALL of it because we need it but it is hampering our outdoor nude time! It's cold and wet but with a covered patio, I've walked out and stood on the cold, wet patio rug and sucked in some fresh air and let the cold wind blow across my body ... if only for a very, very short time! :D

Come Wednesday, the 10 day forecast is for no more rain. With that, I'm hoping to escape to the club with my wife and motorhome and spend about 3 days and nights amongst other nudists that will probably finally emerge from their warm homes and get out in the sun!

This post was edited

Ahhhh yes ... we are getting some much needed rain. It's too bad we can't capture ALL of it because we need it but it is hampering our outdoor nude time!

Hopefully for y'all, most of it will end up in your reservoirs for later use. Most likely to go back to dry/drought conditions as in the past few years.

This post was edited

Yup, that's what we're afraid of! ;-)

This post was edited
RE:Winter

The rain has finally given way to what we Southern Californians are used to ... sunny days! Even though it was cool today, being in the direct sun was warm and at times a little hot and ... I got a little sunburned! ;-) The high today was 55 and it's suppose to get warmer the next few days. More sunbaking in store for tomorrow after we get home from lunch at the winery! :D

This post was edited