RE:Winter

We'll miss you Saturday. We have grandparent obligations and I promised to take our eldest grandson to play a round of golf. Di will be at a soccer tournament. We'll keep Tuesday in mind! Thanks for the heads up. :-)

This post was edited

I hate doing gardening jobs in the winter as it is too cold to do it nude as after last summer which was my first real nude gardening year the winter seems so long.

This post was edited

Where are these Korean Spas? I have often wanted to see if it was possible to rent space in a greenhouse where it warms up to 70 or 80 most days. Put in a hot tub and a bar and you got an instant club. Anyone done this?

This post was edited

Waiting for our outside temps to rise into the high 50's before going out to do some yard work! We'll have to be clothed because the work to be done is out front. I hate wearing clothes and hate doing yard work in clothes! hahahahahaha

This post was edited
RE: Winter

Since I get to work from home a few days a week I'm usually nude. I'll tend to the grill also but a pesky neighbor can now see that part of the deck.

This post was edited
RE: Winter

Hi everyone.

I am naked at home all day in the UK and also I go to naturist swims but prefer the summer.

This post was edited

Can still have naked fun in winter!

This post was edited

Fortunately I live where the weather doesn't stay cold all winter, I can usually find a few days to do some outside work nude even in January sometimes. This February was a bit warmer than usual for awhile and I had several nude work days. When it's cold I just have to put up with the clothes from necessity for warmth even if they aren't wanted. Get a little relief at night when I can build up the fire as warm as I want it. I'm finally getting a greenhouse set up with heat, next winter will be better I think. The disadvantage of unstable winter temperature is that it never stays cold long enough to get used to it. So when it drops down it really feels cold. By the time my body starts getting accustomed to it, it swings back up again, which gives relief from the cold, but makes the next cold spell feel really cold again. Round and round it goes all winter.

This post was edited

Spring has sure sprung here in So. Cal! Mid 80's temps until Saturday, when there is a 50% chance of rain but then the temps rise again the day after and continue to rise. I got a good 3-4 hrs of naked sunbaking today. Had 3 of the 5 grandkids here that are comfortable with our nudity. After some swimming, bbq'd hot dogs and outside showers ... they went inside to watch a movie, complete with sleeping bags and pillows ... they didn't last too long! I remained outside for a couple more hours and enjoyed the sunshine!

Got textile friends coming over tomorrow morning, until after dinner. Loooonnng day of wearing clothes. Got my naked time in today and tonight! It'll be great to have them over and to visit but we'll both be glad when they go home so we can return to normal! :D

This post was edited

We Snow Ski! If you ski please shoot us a friend request looking for ski friends for runs and Nude Hot Tub drinks -n- Fun!

This post was edited