How to pick an avatar

Hi all, newbie here. I am waiting to get certified. but need to ask. I do not have a pic for my avatar and need to set one.
I do not know how to set it up. I am sure its right in front of my face but cant figure it out.
thanks
Mooky

This topic was edited
RE: How to pick an avatar

Hi Mooky, and welcome to the site.
To set your profile pic, go into "My Account", select "Edit My: Pictures", find the pic you want as your profile, click profile underneath it and it will set it as your new profile pic.

There is now a lot of info here on the forums,
go here to learn your way around and get up to speed.
It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works,
to get the most out of it.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

This post was edited

Hi all thanks for the warm welcome. I am loving this site. and all nude. My goal for this year is to go to a nude beach for the day. It will probably be Mcfaddin beach or Hippie hollow if I can get my wife to go. if she wont do it I will go to circle J .

This post was edited

Hi Mooky, and welcome to the site. To set your profile pic, go into "My Account", select "Edit My: Pictures", find the pic you want as your profile, click profile underneath it and it will set it as your new profile pic. There is now a lot of info here on the forums, go here to learn your way around and get up to speed. It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works, to get the most out of it. WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

Good Phil, but you must load a pic in the first place.
Howdy and welcome Mooky, after you click edit pics, there is a browse box that will allow you to select the directory your pictures are in. If you want to upload more than one, click each one while holding contol key. Make sure to review the guidlines before selecting pics. If your pics are large file size, you will need to resize them to less than 1 meg before loading. I always resize mine to 800x600, that is max viewed here anyway and that makes file small enough to be sent. Once the pics upload, you can select who can view, add a caption, and select which you want as your profile pic.

I regularly go to Hippie Hollow and meet others out there. Be aware that McFaddin is not officially nude so you have to watch out for federal game warden there. He will issue citations to anyone nude. It is legal for women to be topless so they aren't bothered if they are topless.
Thomas

This post was edited

Hi all, newbie here. I am waiting to get certified. but need to ask. I do not have a pic for my avatar and need to set one. I do not know how to set it up. I am sure its right in front of my face but cant figure it out. thanks Mooky

Cartoon likenesses are not allowed as profile photos. Only actual photos are allowed as avatars in this community.
Cheri

This post was edited

Hi all, newbie here. I am waiting to get certified. but need to ask. I do not have a pic for my avatar and need to set one. I do not know how to set it up. I am sure its right in front of my face but cant figure it out. thanks Mooky

Cartoon likenesses are not allowed as profile photos. Only actual photos are allowed as avatars in this community.
Cheri
hmmmm
not fair...

This post was edited

as Chery said , you have to post your own pic.
beside that:
WELCOME!

This post was edited