???

I sure hope it's legal for me to post nude phots of myself & friends on this website ? I asume it is but I'd like to be sure.
Best regards ; the Stever.

This topic was edited
RE: ???

I sure hope it's legal for me to post nude phots of myself & friends on this website ? I asume it is but I'd like to be sure. Best regards ; the Stever.
As long as:
1.The pics are yours
2.The ones in the pic gave you perdition to use it.
3.All subjects are of age.
You should be in the clear.
Beside that:
Welcome to TN
Best site on the web.
Pretty sure some of the veterans will approach you soon with some good links and tips.

This post was edited

Hi, and welcome to the site.

There is now a lot of info here on the forums,
go here to learn your way around and get up to speed.
It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works,
to get the most out of it.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

That, is the very first time,

that I have been referred to as a Veteran,

I WAS having a good day!

This post was edited

Hi, and welcome to the site. There is now a lot of info here on the forums, go here to learn your way around and get up to speed. It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works, to get the most out of it. WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE! That, is the very first time, that I have been referred to as a Veteran, I WAS having a good day!

This post was edited

I sure hope it's legal for me to post nude phots of myself & friends on this website ? I asume it is but I'd like to be sure. Best regards ; the Stever.

It is legal if you are of age, the people whose photos you are uploading are aware and agreed to have their photos on the internet.
Welcome,
Cheri

This post was edited

Hi, and welcome to the site. There is now a lot of info here on the forums, go here to learn your way around and get up to speed. It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works, to get the most out of it. WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE! That, is the very first time, that I have been referred to as a Veteran, I WAS having a good day!
LOL Phil, look on the bright side, at least he didn't call us old timers.

Thomas

This post was edited

Thomas
And here I was referring to Phils post count and you guys made it about something else
Hmmm.
Reminds me of this men-women situations.
Men: I think I am going to sleep now
Women : what do you mean I look fat ???
What can I say.

This post was edited

As long as ... The ones in the pic gave you perdition to use it.

Would you need it in writhing?

This post was edited

2.The ones in the pic gave you perdition to use it.

Without permission, the owners of the pics may indeed give you perdition.

This post was edited

As long as ... The ones in the pic gave you perdition to use it.

Would you need it in writhing?

It is a good idea to get it in writing. It would cover your backside (figuratively speaking). You would have documentation, in case they later come after you about the picture.

This post was edited

Thomas

Ah Phil, you are older than I am...... Oh darn, Thomas, you are a little younger than I am. Just a little though !!!!! :)

Steve

This post was edited