What do you REALLY think?

Ok, I voted Awesome too! ......they are truly great, :) anything that gives you more info and functionality has to be a good thing, and it's good to know TT has the time to think about improvements too.

I just hope TT doesn't fall into the "change for the sake of change thing." I have always had a thing about that, (if it aint broke don't fix it) Hot mail is a prime example, they broke that, and now I can't use it, they just think they can make everyone go over to broadband.

Anyway, love the site, if I had to criticise, I don't much like the blank space on the right hand side of my profile, but I know I WILL get used to it, and I would like to be able to see ALL my groups. If I can't see them, I don't have access to the new quit and cancel links on the ones I can't see.

So, what do you think?

ps. .....and where should the apostrophe go in aint? :)

pps.

Rather than, or as well as, showing who just joined a group, It might have been better to show when someone made a new post or comment on a group.

AND! .........Ijust made an edit to THIS post! ...........NOW THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA! :) :) :)

This topic was edited
RE: What I think

I think it's great so far. You can actually see a list of the groups you're a member of now. Might actually improve participation there.

This post was edited

I haven't been around recently, was actually gettin' bored of the site, but as I've been lookin' around the last day or so I'm seein' some new things and I must say I'm impessed. Good Job TT!

This post was edited

I too now see my Groups listed on the left side, which is a good thing, would like to see in the Forum's where the "LAST" post is "FIRST", maybe that will happen in time? Now I have to see if I can "EDIT" this post Phil!

Ah - there is and "EDIT" button ..... COOL

This post was edited

I just discovered another improvement that I really like. When I am in chat room for a long time I sometimes have to log back in when I go to check a profile. I found that if you are not a member who has uploaded pics, you can not view any pics someone has posted on their profile. Another great improvement. Thanks TT1

This post was edited