RE: in the bathroom

My point was, if you are unsure how to act as a naturist, act as you would as a textile and you wont go wrong....
Unless you are a complete and utter moron, then you'll be that with or without clothes.

This post was edited

When I was in China, I made a trip, deep into the countryside to a national park, by bus. I was told to wear shoes on the bus..no explanation. It was a 14 hour bus ride. I realized the reason for shoes. The Chinese like to spit. They spit in the aisles of the bus. It made for a slippery walk moving about on the bus for the quick pit stops....glad I wore my shoes and not flip flops. At the halfway point we stopped for lunch and an extended pit stop. After 7 hours I really needed to empty my bowels, but heard horror stories of countryside toilets. The stories are true! BUT, there was no way I could make it another 7 hours to destination. I walked in... There were 10 squat toilets in the room. No doors, no walls...no privacy. They didn't seem to have a problem with it.... Why should I? I backed into my spot next to a man squatting and reading the paper on one side, and a very curious man on my other side. They were each less than a foot away me. I did it. It wasn't very comfortable for me, but I did what had to be done. Lesson? Be adaptable in any situation!

This post was edited

At a Rainbow Gathering once, where thousands of people depend on trench latrines, I was doing what needed to be done - digging a trench before the adjacent one got full, in my usual costume - as other attendees male and female, did what they needed to do in the existing trench. People had a general tendency to take one-at-a-time turns over the trench, but with a worker there, any expectation of privacy was disappointed. I did have a couple of people remark to me that it was more comfortable for the shitter-digger to be naked than otherwise, given the circumstances.

This post was edited

Interesting on several levels. I lived in Europe for many years and public bathrooms (toilets) were usually managed by women. They were in the facility mopping around your feet as you peed. Even at my gym a young woman would clean the locker rooms and showers while guys walked around naked. No one EVER said a word about it. I also experienced it at the famous Haufbrau House in Munich; having a lady mop the floor while all the guys stood there peeing. That would just never happen in the US - EVER! Hell, we can't even have urinals without walls.

This post was edited

I agree with a bit of privacy for the illustrious #2. Those worried about the aroma, invest in some Poo-Pouri. It's a real product.https://youtu.be/ZKLnhuzh9uYI have that stuff. It is amazing! As for the privacy aspect, I love the beaches and I'll be nude in front of anyone for hours, but I like privacy while emptying. I'm very pee shy and can't use the trough at a ball park or the head in a bar if there is no separation. I even had to pee at a rest stop yesterday and had trouble even though my eye balls were floating.
I think this has more to do with an innate sense of vulnerability than some learned sense of shame.

This post was edited

Having been in the military, where we shit and piss right next to one another all the time, it doesn't bother me at all. When I was married, we almost never closed our bathroom doors. My wife would be in the bathroom while I was sitting on the toilet and vice versa all of the time.Yeah, taking a dump while being face to face with someone else for a couple months numbs you to it after a while.

This post was edited

I don't close the door when I need to do my business (#1 or #2). These are natural body functions that we all have to do everyday. I see no point in trying to be modest for this activity.

This post was edited

if this has been discussed before i apologize, but I have not seen it since I have been here. So there might beothers new to the website.Being nudist we are obviously comfortable with being seen nude, but what is your comfort level of taking a leakor even a dump in a bathroom in the view of others? I go up to Turtle Lake and I admit the first time I went into the 'men's' room to find a woman standing at the sinkwhile I took a piss at the urinal was a bit of a surprise. It no longer phases me to piss , but am still glad thatthe stalls have doors when i sit for number two.How do others feel about natural body functions of relieving yourself in the company of other guys or women?thanks

Well to be honest as me we all ooop , fart , piss, etc . I been to bathrooms that had no doors or stalls. Toilest all open and urinals and i felt ok . But i just could never do that in front of a woman. A man yes , a d would clam my fart lol but i would not do thet with a lady present

This post was edited

if this has been discussed before i apologize, but I have not seen it since I have been here. So there might beothers new to the website.Being nudist we are obviously comfortable with being seen nude, but what is your comfort level of taking a leakor even a dump in a bathroom in the view of others? I go up to Turtle Lake and I admit the first time I went into the 'men's' room to find a woman standing at the sinkwhile I took a piss at the urinal was a bit of a surprise. It no longer phases me to piss , but am still glad thatthe stalls have doors when i sit for number two.How do others feel about natural body functions of relieving yourself in the company of other guys or women?thanks
Have you tried the french highways truck stop wc? It's just a hole (with plates of course) in the floor... So if you have to do n2 you must be careful not to shit your pants... They have doors and all the stuff, but the standing bending position just to avoid accidents are soooooo Uncomfortable... In Switzerland it's the same. Urinals are together (as always) and the locked cabins for privacy have holes in the floor too... And the funny thing is for women it's the same!... on the other hand - in these kind of toilets the ring is never up when you want it to be down or vice-versa ;-) ... and no part of your body needs to touch anything - only the bottom of your shoes ... They are popular in many parts of the world ...

This post was edited

Taking a piss in front of other. Wheather male or female isnt a big deal. Taking a dump though, that I dont think I could do in front of others. Lol wow...

This post was edited