RE: in the bathroom

if this has been discussed before i apologize, but I have not seen it since I have been here. So there might beothers new to the website.Being nudist we are obviously comfortable with being seen nude, but what is your comfort level of taking a leakor even a dump in a bathroom in the view of others? I go up to Turtle Lake and I admit the first time I went into the 'men's' room to find a woman standing at the sinkwhile I took a piss at the urinal was a bit of a surprise. It no longer phases me to piss , but am still glad thatthe stalls have doors when i sit for number two.How do others feel about natural body functions of relieving yourself in the company of other guys or women?thanks
Have you tried the french highways truck stop wc? It's just a hole (with plates of course) in the floor... So if you have to do n2 you must be careful not to shit your pants... They have doors and all the stuff, but the standing bending position just to avoid accidents are soooooo Uncomfortable... In Switzerland it's the same. Urinals are together (as always) and the locked cabins for privacy have holes in the floor too... And the funny thing is for women it's the same!That's the French for you. That's why they created Belgium, except for having the best cooks and brewers in Europe. It was to keep the French at bay from the more civilized, well, the rest of Europe.

This post was edited
RE: in the bathroom

The bathroom door is there for a reason, use it.I was house sitting and the dog hung out in the bathrooms alot...she liked the cool tile floor. I always kicked her out when I needed to sit and take care of biz. I like my privacy when I'm pinching a loaf.
Right on.

This post was edited