RE: Usual at Home Beer

There are so many local breweries in my city, that I end up just going to one of them, picking up a Growler of whatever dark beer is on tap, and having a couple with dinner.

Local microbrews are my favorite.

This post was edited

If I just want one on any particular day, any oldEl Cheapo beer will do. Busch, Miller, Rolling Rock....whatever. If money was no object, my TOP dailychoice would be an Imperial Stout....Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout being my #1. But at $9 for a 4-Pack, I buyOld Rasputinonlywhen I can't stand the thought of having yetanother one of theEl Cheapos !

This post was edited

Labatts blue light.

This post was edited

It really depends on my mood. I generally drink beer from a local craft brewery or an import. Sometimes an IPA is what I want, other times it's a porter, a bach or sometimes a lighter fare.

This post was edited

Currently in fridge. The Poet Oatmeal Stout, Left Hand Milk Stout, Stone Milk Stout and Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout.

This post was edited

What is your usual at home beer to drink for everyday purposes? Myself, I usually drink Busch, but sometimes splurge on Budweiser on the weekends. The local bars here have Bud and Busch for the same price, so I drink Buds when at the bars.I like to drink Fixed Gear by Lakefront Brewery in Milwaukee. A great tasting red ale.

This post was edited

Shiner Bock, Stella, New Castle, Peroni, Long Board, and Dead Guy

This post was edited

I'm, at the moment an Amber guy. I love me some Fat Tire from New Belgium. A 201 Central opened down the street and they have a lot of different varieties some I'm in between.
Love the Ambers!
This post has made me very thirsty!

This post was edited