RE: Usual at Home Beer

I live in an area that has tons of local breweries so I get spoiled with all the different brews. You can pick up a six pack or growler at the brewery and most sell in the local stores too so that's what we have at home most of the time. The biggest challenge with that is brews are sometimes seasonal or limited so you have to enjoy it when you can.

This post was edited

Usually either Yuengling, PBR, or Straub for me.
I didn't know there were many people who still drink PBR(Pabst Blue Ribbon) any more. Here's video you might like about it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56duVYLsd4Q

This post was edited

Mine is John Smith's Smooth. It's a fairly local beer, brewed in Yorkshire, England. Last year I made a Christmas tree out of 200 empty cans.

This post was edited

What is your usual at home beer to drink for everyday purposes? Myself, I usually drink Busch, but sometimes splurge on Budweiser on the weekends. The local bars here have Bud and Busch for the same price, so I drink Buds when at the bars.

This post was edited

What is your usual at home beer to drink for everyday purposes? Myself, I usually drink Busch, but sometimes splurge on Budweiser on the weekends. The local bars here have Bud and Busch for the same price, so I drink Buds when at the bars.

This post was edited

Ceres!!!! :)best after dinner

This post was edited

I love all types of beer. My everyday go to is Budweiser. I'll also do Yuengling. I'm a big fan of Dos Eqis amber too. On a hot summer day I love an ice cold bottle of Blue Moon.

This post was edited

Usually keep Yuengling, Tecate, or Miller Fortune (which is actually pretty good). I'll mix it up with seasonal brews, English brown ales or stouts.

This post was edited

Given I work at a brewery, my favourite now is our Black Oak Pale Ale. We also have an Imperial IPA called 10 Bitter Years that's very easy to drink

This post was edited

I tend to go for Beck's as a usual, but I like to try new brews so it is hard to say what might be immediately available in the fridge.

This post was edited