Posting pictures to "locations"

Has anyone been successful in posting pictures to a location description? I tried the photo upload function, but it did not seem to work. Also, a search of several locations, admittedly not too thorough, did not reveal any photos that did not say "Uploaded by teamtrue1". Just wondering if it works. BTW - using Mac OS 10.6 here if it makes a difference.

This topic was edited
RE: Posting pictures to

Hey bicycle we've been able to upload photo's to locations. We're using windows though, sowe can't give you any Mac advice.

Jen

This post was edited

Thanks. Do you know if the pictures you put up have the caption "Uploaded by: teamtrue1"? Or does it say uploaded by you? Wondering if all the photos have the same caption, regarless of who originally uploads them.

This post was edited

All except for one say they were uploaded by us. The one is a duplicate that shows it was uploaded by us and by TT1. The locations are Serendipity in GA and Sandy Terraces in MA

This post was edited

I uploaded the pics to Hippie Hollow location and they say they were uploaded by me. One pic was zoomed in after I uploaded it and another had arrows showiing some of the facilities added to it and thay still show I uploaded them.

This post was edited

OK - and thanks. I tried again, and it seemed to work differently that yesterday (got an animated green bar to move at least), so I'll wait and see if the pic shows up. Maybe there is an approval delay?

This post was edited