First Topic

I am trying to set up my first Kegerator type of system. It will be a dual beer tap system so will have 2 taps. Can't wait to get it up and running.

This topic was edited
RE: First Topic

If you've been brewing and bottling, you'll be grateful for the ease and convenience of your kegerator. The only down side is trying to fill bottles for friends once the brew is carbonated. A long tube to slip over the faucet helps though. Are you buying a ready made one, or converting a fridge / freezer?

This post was edited

If you've been brewing and bottling, you'll be grateful for the ease and convenience of your kegerator. The only down side is trying to fill bottles for friends once the brew is carbonated. A long tube to slip over the faucet helps though. Are you buying a ready made one, or converting a fridge / freezer?Ragadas, I want that dual tap Kegerator in your photo! Awesome that you have one! My plans were to buy a small fridge and drill holes in the top. It seems that finding such a unit is not easy. Many will easily fit a single keg but that second one is proving to be a challenge. Had I to do it over again a commercial kegerator would have been bought.

This post was edited

One of the best set-ups I've seen is at the local brew supply. It's a small chest freezer and can hold a bunch of corny kegs. The taps are in the front panel with a shelf underneath. If you have room, you might look for one of those. My kegerator holds three cornies, but it's tight. I run two taps on the tower and a picnic tap on the third inside.

This post was edited