Beer Brewing, Wine Making, and Spirit Distilling Nudists

Naming a Beer

So I brewed a smokey pale ale a few months back. Since I brewed in the nude- I was thinking "Smokey the Bare Beer" It works, right?

Latest Postsounds perfect!
by pauluc 
Wineries near nudist accommodations

I know we are supposed to be making beer and wine. However, when we go on vacations we like to visit wineries. Do any of the west coast nude resorts have wineries near by?

Home Brewing,

Hello everyone, I havent made any beer in many years, but when I did I was able to make 10 gallons at a time, I ground my own grains , made a mash tun out of a cooler, started my own yeast cultureI would bottle ( can ) it in 5 gallon Cornelius kegs...

Spent Grain Bread

A few days ago I brewed a batch of barleywine and the next day made bread with the spent grain. It came out really well. The bread is very substantial and is almost a meal by itself. My wife made gravy the next day and we had Spent Grain Beer Bread...

Latest Post
by  
Happiness is Two Fermenters Bubbling Away

I've got a bitter going on the left, "Wednesday Addams Bitter" and my second iteration of the "Mosaic Experiment" on the right.

A Busy Day

I kegged a New England IPA today. I also started three batches of wine, a Pinot Grigio, a Sangiovese, and a Cabernet Sauvignon.

Barleywine

New Years found me brewing my first barleywine. It has been aging since then and I plan to keg it when the weather gets cool. Can't wait!

Name of Your Home Brewery?

Does anybody else have a name for their home brewery? Mine is Responsibly. "So now you can drink Responsibly!" What is yours?

Latest PostLove it!
by ClothingOptional 
First Wine Batches

I succumbed to the sale at one of my brewing suppliers. I bought an old vine zinfandel kt and a pinot grigio kit. Brew day was much easier than beer and the fermenters are bubbling away. Now I have a few months to think about bottling. Would it be...

First Lager Brew

I brewed a Czech Lager on Tuesday, with fermentation appearing twelve hours later. I put it in the fridge and it looks like I may have stalled out on my fermentation. Specific gravity is at 1.030 or 1.82% ABV. Patience is not my strong suit. On the...