Wineries near nudist accommodations

I know we are supposed to be making beer and wine. However, when we go on vacations we like to visit wineries. Do any of the west coast nude resorts have wineries near by?

This topic was edited
RE:Wineries near nudist accommodations

Wineries are popping up everywhere so I would not be surprised if there were opportunities to be nude near them. Sometimes a nude beach is a good option. For example, I was recently near Lake Tahoe and found a nude beach there. While it wasn't a resort it was still a nude venue.

This post was edited

About 40 min east of Laguna del Sol, there's a wine region called the Shenandoah Valley (not associated with the Virginia area) that has a lot of wineries. Here's a map: https://amadorwine.com/wineries/location-winery-map/ If you want any suggestions, feel free to ping me.

This post was edited

So, CLASS, Get THIS straight & repeat after Me:
Drinking deadly poisonous cancerous ETHANOL/alcohol/beer/wine CAN be Sexy
Wearing overpriced garish BODYMASKING corporate costumes obscuring Your essential individuality CAN be Sexy
Inhaling TAR directly in Your LUNGS ( tobacco, 420 ) which deliver OXYGEN to each cell of Your Body ( Brain to Toes ) CAN be Sexy
BUT, heres the KICKER: NUDISM & NATURISM MUST & CAN NEVER BE SEXY, even though Sex is the best if not only way PARENTS CREATE NEW NUDISTS.

Can someone find the very definition of a contrived CANARD for Me?

This post was edited