Beer Brewing, Wine Making, and Spirit Distilling Nudists

Cherry Mead

A buddy of mine has been messing around with brewing Mead at home for a while now. I've been helping him for about a year or so, and in that time we have had good and bad batches. Also, we have had to learn quite a bit on the fly. This however...

Some experiments . . .

Well sometimes you learn that you should follow the wisdom that has been offered from others. I brewed an English Bitter which is one of my favorite beers for summertime drinking. It was partly being lazy, partly being busy, and partly being...

Next Project

I think the next beer I brew will be an English Bitter. Such a nice style. Very easy to enjoy.

Latest Post
by  
Brew day

Well, yesterday was a wet day here and a good day to spend brewing. Since the Pliny the Elder clone turned out so well, I decided to try that recipe again, but use my own Nugget hops for bittering and add a pound and a half of rye malt to see how...

Hop rhizomes

Know anybody who would like to trade some rhizomes? I need some Columbus. Got Nugget, Centennial, Northern Brewer, Cascade, Glacier, Chinook, and US Goldings to trade.

What Beer To Brew?

My home brew supply has been depleted. I need something to brew. Any suggestions?

2015...here we go

Filling the pipe line back up after Christmas. Six gallons of wine in primary, 5 gallons of American Wheat Ale in secondary and tomorrow is brew day. Going to do a Pliny the Elder clone. Love those hops!

First Topic

I am trying to set up my first Kegerator type of system. It will be a dual beer tap system so will have 2 taps. Can't wait to get it up and running.