Who wishes it was summer?

Too many trolls posting here lately so I thought I would lighten the mood. Who all is naked on this chilly night and what are you doin? Cards, cooking, watching tv? Im dreaming of warm sand, hot sun and cool waves splashing.

This topic was edited
RE: Who wishes it was summer?

I'm naked enjoying my time online before bed.

I too wish it was summer and much warmer. Winter puts a dampner on my outside activities which I oh so enjoy. Namely swimming and hiking. 30 degree weather is not good for this naked boy! :)

This post was edited

I am nude in front of computer, it is warming up a bit and hopefully will be able to go nude fishing next week

This post was edited

Just sitting here freezing again, listening to news 24 and ABC world news.

This post was edited

Bump!

This post was edited

I love the summer but I love winter too - nothing like a crisp sunny winter's day, the air seems clearer and the sun stays low in the sky, bathing everything in a soft, flattering light. And even the ugliest building looks pretty under a blanket of snow. What I cant' stand is the in-between times - the damp, overcast windy weather that everyone thinks of when they think of England And if you haven't gone skinny-dipping in sub-zero (C) temperatures, you haven't lived

LOL!!!! Freedom...you will swim in sub-zero temps, but chicken out on nude snow angels when the rare opportunity presents it's self? Now that I know that, I fully expect you to join the club your next opportunity

Jen

This post was edited

Too many trolls posting here lately so I thought I would lighten the mood. Who all is naked on this chilly night and what are you doin? Cards, cooking, watching tv? Im dreaming of warm sand, hot sun and cool waves splashing.
hmmm....

This post was edited

I love the summer but I love winter too - nothing like a crisp sunny winter's day, the air seems clearer and the sun stays low in the sky, bathing everything in a soft, flattering light. And even the ugliest building looks pretty under a blanket of snow. What I cant' stand is the in-between times - the damp, overcast windy weather that everyone thinks of when they think of England And if you haven't gone skinny-dipping in sub-zero (C) temperatures, you haven't lived

Wanna trade my winter time for your summer time?

This post was edited

I indeed wish it were summer. But doing a nude snow angel was really exhilarating and great fun. It was something I could do only in the winter.
As for below zero skinny dipping, NO thank you.
BTW, I am nude at my computer. I raise the temperature in the computer room. With electric heat, there is a thermostat in each room.

This post was edited

I've spent all of my 50+ years up here in the northeast and wouldn't trade the change of seasons for anything...I'd just change the duration...2 months of fall, 1 month of winter, 2 months of spring and 7 months of summer...someone check my math...

This post was edited

Nude snow angels aside...I'll join you in that dream, Blue!

Jen

This post was edited