RE:A Band-Aid for smart phones

All this seems to be a cross between a storm in a teacup and a hammer to crack a nut in my opinion.

I have taken photographs and videos at nude beaches, clubs, holiday centres and other gatherings quite openly and without having anybody ever giving me trouble. The rule usually is that you are not allowed to take pictures of anybody who has not given you permission.

For example the photography rule at Euronat, one of the bigger nude holiday centres in Europe states -

It is forbidden to take photographs or videos by any means (this includes with mobile phones) without the permission of those in the viewfinder.

See https://www.euronat.fr/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/charte_naturiste_euronat_G.pdf'

This post was edited

All this seems to be a cross between a storm in a teacup and a hammer to crack a nut in my opinion.I have taken photographs and videos at nude beaches, clubs, holiday centres and other gatherings quite openly and without having anybody ever giving me trouble. The rule usually is that you are not allowed to take pictures of anybody who has not given you permission.For example the photography rule at Euronat, one of the bigger nude holiday centres in Europe states -It is forbidden to take photographs or videos by any means (this includes with mobile phones) without the permission of those in the viewfinder.See https://www.euronat.fr/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/charte_naturiste_euronat_G.pdf'

And this is a sensible rule! Most clubs and resorts here in the US don't follow this simple and sensible rule. If our clubs and resorts would adopt and follow this type of policy, I don't think we'd be having this discussion! :D

This post was edited

And this is a sensible rule! Most clubs and resorts here in the US don't follow this simple and sensible rule. If our clubs and resorts would adopt and follow this type of policy, I don't think we'd be having this discussion! :D

I absolutely agree. The problem is those few idiots that dont think the rules apply to them and would just take pictures of people anyway. Its the idiots like that that make life harder for those of us with respect and common sense and make it so we need more rules and regulations.

This post was edited