RE: Feeling Comfortable

Luann and I are all good with being nude around another nudist couple without question. A non nudist it's not going to happen as a practice that we are nude. Accidental things have happened but they are avoided when ever foreseen. The kids who are grown and launched know to call first. My frantic minded IT guy I do know his wife is an undercover home nudie as she told me that personally some time back.

I do know with him working on all of our numerous puters has seen it all we have stored and with all the security cams inside and outside he is currently putting in. I know the couple well and know they are highly discrete so I have no concerns in that regard. Yesterday he mentioned about deer walking through our yard when he got an alert on his server. So yes he has seen it all but is very respective about not mentioning anything personal. I guess it pays to be a top customer? Besides he is to business busy to bother himself with our personal affair.

Luann knows of all of this but tends to turn her mind off in this regard as she well trust them. We are all good when it comes to other nudist whether be it home or social.

This post was edited
RE: Feeling Comfortable

I have not problem getting naked where nudity is present on naked hiking and at naked gathering or when going to a Korean Spa. When I dont have the opportunity to get naked with other I will find remote places to hike naked without any problems of being seen naked.

This post was edited
RE:Feeling Comfortable

I am totally comfortable being nude with strangers and many many of my friends. Some of them join me for a hot tub soak. The handful of people who I am not comfortable being nude around is my two siblings and their spouses and kids. The niblings are now 19-23. They all know about my nude habits and even joke about it, but I draw the line at stripping down around them.

This post was edited
RE:Feeling Comfortable

I became comfortable while laying in the sun in the backyard. After awhile I decided to go to a clothing optional hot spring when on vacation. This was the first time in a mix public gathering and I enjoyed it so much that I became very comfortable when I am naked. I have been to many places to exercise my freedom of being naked and never received a negative comment, but did receive a nice comment about my all-over-tan which made me feel good of my body.

This post was edited