RE: Hello!

"Them" is one guy who runs this site n his own time. There could be all kinds of reasons he hasn't been able to attend to your submission yet.
Oh I wasnt aware that there was only one guy taking care of all this. Hope to be a truenudist soon. No one seems to be too friendly to you until you have it
not true.
Though you will be taken much more seriously as a certified nudist, there are few uncertified members here who are very much welcomed and popular.
There where also few certified members who didnt last more then 3 days after incorporating till got flagged and banded
I do suggest however participating in the forum , fill out your profile and let other to see it , ( not necessarily the pictures).
That way you will let people know you a bit.

This post was edited

"Them" is one guy who runs this site n his own time. There could be all kinds of reasons he hasn't been able to attend to your submission yet.
Oh I wasnt aware that there was only one guy taking care of all this. Hope to be a truenudist soon. No one seems to be too friendly to you until you have it
not true.
Though you will be taken much more seriously as a certified nudist, there are few uncertified members here who are very much welcomed and popular.
There where also few certified members who didnt last more then 3 days after incorporating till got flagged and banded
I do suggest however participating in the forum , fill out your profile and let other to see it , ( not necessarily the pictures).
That way you will let people know you a bit.
What is there to do here? The forum seems to be very slow, not much activity. Is there anything I havent found on this site yet? like some secret fantasy island?

This post was edited

What is there to do here? The forum seems to be very slow, not much activity. Is there anything I havent found on this site yet? like some secret fantasy island?

Welcome to the site. There are lots of groups, most of which are also slow. There is also a chatroom. Some say it is slow. I thought it was kind of fast paced. Take your time and look around.

This post was edited

Well , what can I tell you , even though I had come with several unfairly disregarded projects and venues ( most of them you can find in the humor and fun section), the forum , groups and chartroom are all you can find here.
If what you are looking for is to learn about nudism and have a virtual home , here is the place.
Have fun!

This post was edited

Hey! Welcome to the site! It's nice to see some more BC'ers here.

This post was edited

Welcome to the site, TSV. There is an ebb and flow to the forum. You've just hit an ebb. Check out the link Phil gave you, click on the forum button above and peruse all of the different threads. And be patient with site admin. Under the circumstances he's actually done a pretty amazing job with the site.

It's been so long I'd forgotten but you are right, there is no file size limitation listed on the get certified page. The file size limitation is only mentioned on the page for uploading pics to your profile. A matter that should be and will be brought to site admin's attention.

My husband and I have really enjoyed being member's of this site because of the many really wonderful people we've met here. We've been fortunate that we've had the opportunity to meet many of our "TN" friends in person, from coast to coast. And are always hopeful to someday meet some of our friends from even farther away.

So welcome to the site!

Jen

This post was edited

Thank you all for the welcomes. I will continue to look around, and check out the chat. Hopefully the forum will speed up soon, I love forums.

This post was edited

Is there anyway I can contact this guy and ask him what the problem is? I have sent in my 2nd application now, again denied, this is starting to piss me off. I dont know what I am doing wrong, if there is anyone that knows or wants to help message me. This is just getting stupid, I am following all the guidelines, and the pictures are small. No idea why its not being accepted.

This post was edited

Is there anyway I can contact this guy and ask him what the problem is? I have sent in my 2nd application now, again denied, this is starting to piss me off. I dont know what I am doing wrong, if there is anyone that knows or wants to help message me. This is just getting stupid, I am following all the guidelines, and the pictures are small. No idea why its not being accepted.
Stupid question, but is your sign big enough to read, and does it say truenudists on it, as well as your -full- username, and are you uploading them to the right place? You could write via the "contact" link (bottom of the page) but you shouldn't have to for this.

This post was edited

You look 18 to me and no idea if that could be a reason but could it be you look younger in the mentioned pic?

This post was edited