Hello!

Hello, I created this account awhile ago, and now I've come back! I was just wondering, I uploaded some pics, and sent a true nudist application in, and it says my account is locked? What does that mean? and how long does it take for me to get accepted?

This topic was edited
RE: Hello!

Okay, hopefully it'll be soon. It says I have a new picture comment, but I cant look at my pictures

This post was edited

Hello, I created this account awhile ago, and now I've come back! I was just wondering, I uploaded some pics, and sent a true nudist application in, and it says my account is locked? What does that mean? and how long does it take for me to get accepted?
Hi, and welcome to the site.

There is now a lot of info here on the forums,
go here to learn your way around and get up to speed.

It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works,
to get the most out of it.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

This post was edited

Adding my welcom to TN

This post was edited

Welcome to the True Nudists site.

This post was edited

Why is it taking so long for them to complete the true nudist application? I've been waiting for 3 days now, and still says "pending"

This post was edited

Hi,
It took three days for me also but it is worth waiting as when it does you can feel like a true member rather than anoutsider and it also gives you a bit ofcredibility.

This post was edited

"Them" is one guy who runs this site n his own time. There could be all kinds of reasons he hasn't been able to attend to your submission yet.
Oh I wasnt aware that there was only one guy taking care of all this. Hope to be a truenudist soon. No one seems to be too friendly to you until you have it

This post was edited

Apparently it got denied. Why? I wait three days for this. WTF!!!!

This post was edited

Usually, it's because the photo's were too big. Try using 640x480 resolution, and try again.

This post was edited

Thats probably it. Kinda stupid, they should at least put that into the requirements, to keep it within a certain size.

This post was edited