ain't nothing more comfortable than nothing

i love being naked-i live for warmer weather-can't stand winter-i live n se tx-how nudist make it up north escapes me-i spent 2 yrs n ks and i don't care if i ever c another flake of snow as long as i live-i sold a home because i did not have the privacy i wanted-now i have a house where i can live naked all the time weather permitting-2 cold right now-be glad 2 c spring get here-when it does there is going 2 b nothing between me and the air around me-look forward 2 getting 2 know some of u folks-happy ny-hope it is a good one for all of u

This topic was edited
RE: ain't nothing more comfortable than nothing

Same here, can hardly wait for day when I can be outside having the sun warming my naked body.
Gary

This post was edited

As like all of you I also hate the thought of cold and snow of winter, but since I am an otr driver I can enjoy my nudity in the cab of my rig going down the road in any weather!! I drive nude about 75% of the time!! The 25% clothed is because I may have a couple of drops real close together and pulling into a dealership in the middle of the day nudeis kind of hard to explain! On the runs of 900 miles or more I will be nude except to fuel, eat, load, unload!! Although there are some dealerships in Ks, Ok, Ne, and the Dakota's that have big open lots and no cameras and have pulled in after closing and unloaded in the nude!! on weekend when I'm not moving after breakfast in the restaurant and back to my truck off come the clothes and I'm nude the rest of the day!!

This post was edited

i love being naked-i live for warmer weather-can't stand winter-i live n se tx-how nudist make it up north escapes me-i spent 2 yrs n ks and i don't care if i ever c another flake of snow as long as i live-i sold a home because i did not have the privacy i wanted-now i have a house where i can live naked all the time weather permitting-2 cold right now-be glad 2 c spring get here-when it does there is going 2 b nothing between me and the air around me-look forward 2 getting 2 know some of u folks-happy ny-hope it is a good one for all of uVery well put and I couldn't agree more! May 2015 be the Year of the Nudist! Cheers and best naked wishes to all!

This post was edited

I live here in central Texas, love my outdoor naked time, cant wait for spring to get here and I can finally get back out. Life is just so much more comfortable when ur naked, nothing binding, no stress. I strip as soon as I get home from work and the most that gets put on after my shower is a robe, ( and that depends on if company is over or not) stay naked and stay warm this winter folks

This post was edited

hurray for warm weather. I am a florida native and grew up before air conditioning was common - only stores, theaters, and some churches had it. Moved back to florida after the air force because I was done with the cold weather of northern states. REALLY annoys me when people move down here and then complain about the heat - I remind them that they can move back North.

This post was edited