Math problem

Please look at the math below:
They say only people with an IQ 120 and over are able to figure this out.
If:
2 + 3 = 10
7 + 2 = 63
6 + 5 = 66
8 + 4 = 96
Then:
9 + 7 = ????
If you can figure this out, let me know what you got in a private massage and I will tell you if you are right. I got this in an email and had to use the answer as password to unlock the file.

Edit, I have been overwhelmed with correct responses and couldn't answer all in person. I did find out that Google search will give the answer from one who responded and another posted the answer in a bulliten. I will post the answer at end of this forum with explaination of how it was derived for those interested.
Thomas

This topic was edited
RE: Math problem

THank you, Wolf!!

Jen

This post was edited

Wolfboy!!!!!! Erase your answer!!!! and send it as a message to Tx!!!!! Spoiling the fun for everyone else! Now Tx will never believe I figured it out for myself ...except for the timestamp on th emessage I sent beats your post by about 5 minutes. Jen
LOL Jen, true, and yes, please erase the answer so other have to figure it out on their own.

Congradulations to macnude, he was the first to send me the answer.

This post was edited

font face="Times New Roman"Please look at the math below: They say only people with an IQ 120 and over are able to figure this out. If: 2 + 3 = 10 7 + 2 = 63 6 + 5 = 66 8 + 4 = 96 Then: 9 + 7 = ????/font If you can figure this out, let me know what you got and I will tell you if you are right. I got this in an email and had to use the answer as password to unlock the file.

You are correct wolfboy, and thanks for removing the answer so quickly. I will post the people that sent me the corect answer periodicially in here

This post was edited

Thanks Tom! ....... that was great.

Can't believe I got it right,

(and NO, I didn't see the answer first.)

Got anymore?

This post was edited

Thanks Tom! ....... that was great. Can't believe I got it right, (and NO, I didn't see the answer first.) Got anymore?
LOL Phii, I got yourmessage before Jackie's. I will have to look for someothersthat I have.

This post was edited

THank you, Jackie!

This post was edited

Either the problem is too easy, or being nude allows more oxygen to the brain so people think better and therefore are much more intelligent. The correct answers so far are:
Macnude
Jen
Wolfboy
Phlfreeeuk
leo_8491
Jackieinoz
busta77036
superbird.
campbuff

This post was edited

Either the problem is too easy, or being nude allows more oxygen to the brain so people think better and therefore are much more intelligent. The correct answers so far are: Macnude Jen Wolfboy leo_8491 Jackieinoz busta77036 superbird.
Hey Tom! ...... ME! ME! ME! ME! ...... don't forget ME! ..... I got it right too!

This post was edited

Sorry Phil, I had to write down everyone, missed putting your name in when I was transering to here. Have corrected and put your name in the right order location

This post was edited

Sorry Phil, I had to write down everyone, missed putting your name in when I was transering to here. Have corrected and put your name in the right order location
HAHA, Thanks Tom, it's not often I get something right!

This post was edited