nude at home

Hi folks,
maybe we can start a conversation here. What are you doing at home naked? Do you have nude friends? Maybe somebody will share some stories.
Cheers tim

This topic was edited
RE: nude at home

Well, I have morning coffee nude while I read email every morning, I cook nude when adult son is out of the house, and in warm weather, do most of my yard work nude, as I have a good privacy fence, lol!
gator1

This post was edited

Every morning I sit down with a cup of coffee and work on my laptop. During the summer, I usually will sit out on my back deck
with my coffee. I'm able to do this since my yard is pretty secluded and I also have shades that I can lower from my deck canopy.

This post was edited

I hope that everyone has a safe Memorial Day weekend, stay nude if you can.

This post was edited

I do as much as possible nude. I coock, i work in the garden, .... I sometimes have the opportunity to work from home ... well of course this is done all day completely nude. I think anything can be done nude

This post was edited

Hi folks, maybe we can start a conversation here. What are you doing at home naked? Do you have nude friends? Maybe somebody will share some stories. Cheers tim
I like to have coffee nude in the morning while I am getting ready for work, and on the weekend after I have had a shower. I usually have my coffee inside, since the yard is not very private. I have had a few nude friends over, but since they're usually here at night, we're more likely to have a beer together than a cup of coffee. I would love to have some of my long-distance nudist friends visit for a few days, so we can have coffee and breakfast together.

This post was edited

Hi folks, maybe we can start a conversation here. What are you doing at home naked? Do you have nude friends? Maybe somebody will share some stories. Cheers timI like to have coffee nude in the morning while I am getting ready for work, and on the weekend after I have had a shower. I usually have my coffee inside, since the yard is not very private. I have had a few nude friends over, but since they're usually here at night, we're more likely to have a beer together than a cup of coffee. I would love to have some of my long-distance nudist friends visit for a few days, so we can have coffee and breakfast together.Hi fellownude morning coffee drinkers. In the winter I have my morning coffee indoors. In the summer my first cup is outdoors on the deck. Nothing like a summer morning, nude on the deck drinking beautiful coffee.

This post was edited

It's the best way. I don't mind much about the coffee. Instant is goodas long as I'm naked.

This post was edited

I have coffee every morning and spend most of the day in the nude on my front deck ,which is private ,I can chat to people walking on the street and they do not know I am nude ...I love it

This post was edited

Sitting here naked with my morning cup of coffee, getting ready to go fishing. Unfortunately it is to chilly to visit the nudist camp today, but perhaps tomorrow will be warmer.

This post was edited