What's considered "young"?

Just wondering what's consider young? We're 35 and 32, from talking with people on here we feel really young

This topic was edited
RE: What's considered "young"?

Just wondering what's consider young? We're 35 and 32, from talking with people on here we feel really youngIn the nudist world, you're considered young. Unfortunately the majority of nudists are entering their grey years. But don't let that discourage you. We need younger people to keep the movement going or else there will be no where for anyone to enjoy social nudism.So if you can and are comfortable, tell your friends about nudism. We need you.

This post was edited

Back in my day it was never trust anyone over 30. Now days with meits( with fist waving in air)hey you kids get out my yard ; ) lol

This post was edited

I am 63 and go by the belief that you are only as old as you feel! I workout at a gym on a regular schedule and feel like I am in my mid 40's.

This post was edited

I'm 57 and still feel young. I'm willing to bet that when you were 14, a twenty something person seemed reallyold. Before you know it, folks in their 60's will not seem nearly as old as they do now. Point is that every stage of your life will offer you something you should not miss. While youth and beauty are fleeting, a positive state of mind will last you a lifetime. Enjoy the journey that is your life, after all the destination is the same for us all. Don't get caught up on the number of seasons you or others have seen but instead enjoy not only where you are in life but share in the experiences of those who have come before you and those that will follow.

This post was edited

I'm 57 and still feel young. I'm willing to bet that when you were 14, a twenty something person seemed reallyold. Before you know it, folks in their 60's will not seem nearly as old as they do now. Point is that every stage of your life will offer you something you should not miss. While youth and beauty are fleeting, a positive state of mind will last you a lifetime. Enjoy the journey that is your life, after all the destination is the same for us all. Don't get caught up on the number of seasons you or others have seen but instead enjoy not only where you are in life but share in the experiences of those who have come before you and those that will follow.Great answer and one of the best posts on the forum this year.

This post was edited

I fear that if we focus on what others say we are, we miss out on life. firstly let me say I am not knocking the post re Erik Ericksons' ideas on the stages of life as it provides a valid guide in context and a good point for discussion.Erik Ericksons' ideas on the stages of life was written,I think,some fifty years ago and much has changed in the intervening years. Life expectancy for one. Yes 50 years ago, 65 did seem old, particularly if you were ten.by fortunately we see many 90+who are real examples of how to live life while others go into retirement mentality as they approach sixty.
as it provides a valid guide and a good point for discussion.and

This post was edited