Hi from Down Under

Hi all. New to this site. Not to naturism. Although I've been away from it for some time. Can't wait to chat to some of you. Looking to hopefully meet up with some Brisbane locals, for outings and such as well. I was open and honest years ago, and got a very hostile reception, from my closest friends. Have kids now, and for their protection, I try to be discreet. I'm down to earth, honest, kind, and have the most wicked sense of humour. Cheeky even. I'm also useless at computers, so may be a while before I navigate the sites. And still waiting for pic to be approved. Take care all. Have read many things, and you all sound very supportive. Cheers. M

This topic was edited
RE: Hi from Down Under

Hiya! ...... Welcome to the site.

There is now a lot of info here on the forums,
here's a few links to help you navigate and get up to speed.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

MORE FAQ's.

It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works,
to get the most out of it.

Oh, and there's some good girlie advise on this thread!

https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=7234&post=43941

This post was edited

Welcome to the site closet. This is the best home on the net for us nudists.

This post was edited

I want to add my Howdy and a big Texas welcome.
Thomas

This post was edited

Welcome to a great site. I do hope you plan on returning summer to the northern hemisphere soon. :)
Cheri

This post was edited

Welcome to the club! Get comfortable and then contribute. We'll enjoy having you.
Gator1

This post was edited

I too welcome closet to the True Nudist site.

This post was edited

Welcome to the site, Closet. It was nice meeting you in chat tonight. Funny lady.

Jen

This post was edited
Thanks

Thanks all. Nice chatting to you too. Sometimes I get a little too caught up on jokes. But laughter to me is what makes the world go round. Stay free all. M

This post was edited