Looking for male only sauna /steam/baths in Manchester or North West , UK.

Hi, I'm looking for a sauna or steam room in the Manchester area where i can be naked with other men but is not a gay sauna.
I'd love an old-style Turkish baths but these are seemingly all closing down to make way for fancy spas, such as the one that was in Rochdale which was perfect. One branch of my gym has a sauna cabin in the men's room which is great but there must be more. Is there one in Altrincham any more, the one in Chorlton has 'men only' times but is very small and run-down. One which is part of a commercial leisure centre would be fine.

This topic was edited
RE: Looking for a male only sauna or steam baths in Manchester or North West , UK.

Altrincham closed the sauna. If you find one let me knowHave you tried the one in Chorlton on a Wed? Shame it's so small, or the ones in Bannatynes off Oxford rd or Quay street.
Horwich Leaisure centre, Victoria Rd, used to be great but, again, i think it's changed.

This post was edited
RE: Looking for a male only sauna or steam baths in Manchester or North West , UK.

Just bumping this up, as new members will have joined and was still wondering where Manchester guys are comfortable naked in a gym or sauna space.....

This post was edited

I have this issue in Yorkshire too and would be interesting in hearing if there is anywhere across the Pennines. A lot of these places have closed across the UK in recent years which is a real shame as they were a good option to hang out nude indoors with other guys.

This post was edited

There is the famous baths in Harrogate, I believe, though I've never visited as it comes across as a bit too fancy. You would think there would be so many options across the North west, but maybe that says more about UK's discomfort with nudity or desire for 'fancy' pretentious places.

This post was edited

I used to go but you are right it is now ridiculously expensive and there is only one male -only session in a whole week

This post was edited
RE:Looking for male only sauna /steam/baths in Manchester or North West , UK.

I'm from Warrington not far from Manchester I go to a all men bisexual and gay sauna in Northwich it's a very big Sarah it's cold sauna sauna it gets very busy a lot of men love being naked around island men

This post was edited

Delighted to find Harrogate has male sessions afain
Can you go naked?
Might go sometime..
The gay sauna options seem about all that is practical for many which is sad.

This post was edited

Last time I went to a male session it was allowed and the mix of those with or without costumes was about 50:50.

This post was edited