RE: nudist not exhibitionist

Well said, it is a shame that so many are picture hunting and being creepy pervs it makes the good guys look like crap ...
Well, if "creepy pervs" are coming here to get their pics, they aren't very smart because there are a lot of other places on the net to get enough pictures. There may be some who just are not very bright, but I suspect "creepy pervs" collecting pics on this site is not a very big problem.

If you don't want your pic available for everyone, just make it a friend only viewing and don't put your address, social security number, etc, in your profile and then you won't have to hide your profile.

But pics for friends seems reasonable and enough info about your self to let others know if you have friend potential is also reasonable. It is not really that hard to make your profile very "private, but viewable until you wish to disclose more through being friends. I don't agree with hidden profiles.

This post was edited

Interesting comments. Just feel I have to play Devil's advocat (and not suggesting in anyway that you are wrong) but.......On one hand, this is supposed to be a naturist web site and that does entail being nude. Having a nude picture of yourself on this site indicates to others that you are part of the lifestyle and genuine - check out all the profiles that are blocked/empty/no images at all etc and you will soon see all the fakes. The site does offer protection in that you can allow only friends to see your images; indeed I have done that on my profile. So I give more credance to those who have images than to those who don't. Would you spend all day in a naturist resort or on a beach fully clothed?On the other hand, I totally see where you are going with your comments and yes, I think that many women feel uncomfortable with being naked on the web site and it is down to the pervs. Only the site owners can resolve that issue by removing them and putting in place certain measures to prevent them coming back. Even the chat room is filled with trolls! I don't know about other men, but personally, whilst I find that a naked woman is attractive, the image is not arousing. If she was to be doing something sexual, then yes, that's a different matter.But we, as TRUE NUDISTS/NATURISTS must weed out the fakes, report them and try and make the ladies as comfortable as possible.IMO Anyway :)Agree with the latter but by having a nude photo does not prove you are a nudist. We've had many nude photo's sent by fakes. You also can't guarantee everyone on your friends list is genuine unless you have actually met them. It's plain obvious a lot choose friends from how many photo's they have. I personally thought you chose friends through personality and that means getting to know them is priority over what they look like nude. We don't have pics on ours but those who we have got to know have seen plenty of us. I don't mind admitting we are exhibitionists as well but that doesn't mean we want sad little men who use this site for sexual gratification perving on our pics.I agree...and to add...If I were here only for an erection...I am at the wrong site. Nudism and sexual behavior are completely different ideals. And they do not compliment each other.

This post was edited

Well said, it is a shame that so many are picture hunting and being creepy pervs it makes the good guys look like crap ...
Well, if "creepy pervs" are coming here to get their pics, they aren't very smart because there are a lot of other places on the net to get enough pictures. There may be some who just are not very bright, but I suspect "creepy pervs" collecting pics on this site is not a very big problem.

If you don't want your pic available for everyone, just make it a friend only viewing and don't put your address, social security number, etc, in your profile and then you won't have to hide your profile.

But pics for friends seems reasonable and enough info about your self to let others know if you have friend potential is also reasonable. It is not really that hard to make your profile very "private, but viewable until you wish to disclose more through being friends. I don't agree with hidden profiles.
I agree completely! You also can take and post a few pictures that use shadows and contrast so you don't show your face clearly. That way you can put a photo in your public profile without having to be worried about being identified. You get to choose who you friend. If you are sometimes less vigilant in your friend decisions, you can also set your pictures for certified friends only. There also are "fake nudists" lists in the forums you can check friend requests against or even your existing list.

This post was edited

I know I'm new here, but I wanted to try my two cents into this discussion. Some have a very good reason for not posting nude pictures of themselves here. My wife is a teacher and could get fired if nude pictures of her surfaced somewhere, it is in her morality clause. I don't have that problem, so I have posted a picture of myself. As for people asking to see your female friends unclothed, they are automatically perverts and trolls in my book and should be reported immediately and hopefully banned. I feel it is just wrong to ask for that kind of picture from anyone, male or female. Unfortunately we have to deal with a few bad apples, but I hope it doesn't cause you to leave the site, I for one am hoping to learn from others here and also to forge new friendships that will hopefully someday result in person to person meetings and friendship.CherokeeJohn, I totally agree with you. but now I am wondering....If this is your 2 cents and I agree...Does it make it 4 cents?

This post was edited

I should admit to being an exhibitionist as well as a nudist. I find nudism very liberating. It is not just the feel of the sun and the breeze on my skin and avoiding the restrictions of clothing - though they are all good. I like the vulnerability and open-ness of social nudity with nothing to hide. So I feelreally liberated when others see me naked even if they are clothed. Then I'm me.

This post was edited

I should admit to being an exhibitionist as well as a nudist. I find nudism very liberating. It is not just the feel of the sun and the breeze on my skin and avoiding the restrictions of clothing - though they are all good. I like the vulnerability and open-ness of social nudity with nothing to hide. So I feelreally liberated when others see me naked even if they are clothed. Then I'm me.So right on! I don't mind if people (clothed or naked) see me naked, as long as it isn't upsetting to them, I am comfortable. So I am always looking for opportunities to be naked without causing alarm or affront. Surprising the unsuspecting with my nudity is not my cup of tea. In my book those her who badger others who are reluctant into sharing photos or who make unwanted blatant sexual remarks in messages or chat, is juvenile at best.

This post was edited

Totally agree, great comment, we joined our resort and meet the nicest friends there, yes we look, we would not be human if we didn't enjoy other nude body with all shapes, no pics here being nude, 90% fakes and perv's here just to she Kathy nude, most have never been out in public nude

This post was edited

Totally agree, great comment, we joined our resort and meet the nicest friends there, yes we look, we would not be human if we didn't enjoy other nude body with all shapes, no pics here being nude, 90% fakes and perv's here just to she Kathy nude, most have never been out in public nudeI don't know who you are encountering, but 90% of the people here are NOT fakes.

This post was edited