RE: Montana republican wants to expand indecent exposure law to include male nipples

Bad politicians are elected by good people who don't vote.

This post was edited
RE: Montana republican wants to expand indecent exposure law to include male nipples

WHENHEMAKESLOVETOHISWIFEDOESSHEHAVETOWEARCLOTHES??LMAOCONGRESSMENAREALL IDIOTS

This post was edited

Problem is, in "Russia and Europe" nudity is tolerated in many more places than the USA. Politics aside, the problem really stems from radical religious people, and that includes Christians. My problem with the "TEA" party people that I have dealt with is that they want to bring "God" back into politics. That scares the crap out of me to be honest. I'm sure this guy is a Bible thumping nut, and wants to force his version of "morality" on everyone else. Both Liberals and Conservatives are guilty of that. So what are we to do? How do we keep what little freedom we have left with people like this in charge?

This post was edited

To me this man should had be sectioned for been mad. The country of the free what the USA is meant to be.

This post was edited

One more time for the people in the back!

This post was edited

And now we have 4 years of hell from tyrant Trump.

This post was edited

Yes, but the Bible thumping nut bags have now shown that they are complete hypocrites, since they supported, and still support a guy who clearly can't claim to be "moral" or righteous in any way. Of course, we all know that people like the clown in this story only have issues with seeing guys in speedos or skin tight yoga pants because it makes them horny and causes sexual excitement that makes them angry, and they have to work so hard to repress it. Too bad we can't be free to be ourselves in the "land of the free".

This post was edited