Montana republican wants to expand indecent exposure law to include male nipples

Also speedos, yoga pants, and skin colored clothing:
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/28086030/montana-lawmaker-wants-to-expand-indecent-exposure-law-to-include-male-nipples

This topic was edited
RE: Montana republican wants to expand indecent exposure law to include male nipples

I couldn't find this on the link you provided but did find it on a few other sites via a search. It goes beyond that:
His bill would also ban tight-fitting beige clothing, and he has strong feelings about yoga pants of any color. "Yoga pants should be illegal in public anyway," Moore said after the House Judiciary Committee meeting.He opposes men's fashion he finds salacious as well: he thinks guys wearing Speedo=type swimsuitsin public should be subject to arrest.
Can you say, "Man with serious self-image issues projecting onto others?" or "Idiot"

This post was edited
RE: Montana republican wants to expand indecent exposure law to include male nipples

The Bill is HB 365 submitted by David Moore (R) of House District 92. The way it is written it does include male nipples and costumes that simulate genitals, pubic hair or nipples. The only thing good about this bill is that it reduces prison time on a 3rd offense from mandatory life to 5-years maximum.

This post was edited

calling the Congressman an idiot would be a kindness

This post was edited

Also speedos, yoga pants, and skin colored clothing:https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/28086030/montana-lawmaker-wants-to-expand-indecent-exposure-law-to-include-male-nipplesWe keep electing these fools so we deserve everything we get. I cannot think of any one politician of any party who represents me - they are all fools IMO...

This post was edited

Like I just said in another post: How's hope and change working out for you now?

This post was edited

Like I just said in another post: How's hope and change working out for you now?Yup, hope and change was a great concept/idea. But roadblocks at every turn made it impossible. Until these blowholes go back to "country over party", nothing will change. They (both party's) are fixated on "party over country".

This post was edited

This bill was tabled over a week ago. He was laughed at by his fellow congressmen/women

This post was edited

What a twisted mind this guy has. Best idea woulb be to give him a permanent posting in a Muslim country.
The problem is he is deadly serious and that's a real worry. Glad he is over there and not in the great OZ.

This post was edited

how big a closet do you think this guy hides in.... why do you suppose that men's nipples scare him so much?...could it be his own reaction when he sees them?...and the speedos must really turn him on...lol

This post was edited

Not sure what his deal with nipples and speedos is but let's face it - no one looks good in yoga pants ;).

This post was edited