year round?

I go commando in the summer, only shorts and jeans, no underwear, However, Our winters drop to -40, so I put as much coverage between freezing them off or saving them for warmer weather as possible . Anyone else from a cold climate?

This topic was edited
RE: year round?

I never wear underwear!! I am nude while at home and when I got out, I wear the next best thing to being nude - spandex/latex tights, leggings, unitards or leotards --- ALWAYS commando!Naked Stan

This post was edited

I go commando year round. If it's incredibly cold and I am to be outside for a long time I will wear long underwear under my pants, but this might be one or two times a year for a few hours. Long underwear feelsgreat and I would never wear anything underneathit. I like taking off my pants and walking around in just long underwear bottoms. I love the feeling and have no problems letting other people see the obvious fact that I am swinging free underneath them.

This post was edited

yea but minus 30-40 with wind chills sometimes to minus 60?

This post was edited

I go commando year round. If it's incredibly cold and I am to be outside for a long time I will wear long underwear under my pants, but this might be one or two times a year for a few hours. Long underwear feelsgreat and I would never wear anything underneathit. I like taking off my pants and walking around in just long underwear bottoms. I love the feeling and have no problems letting other people see the obvious fact that I am swinging free underneath them.This is me too. I have a cabin in a very cold climate. I just add layers or weight of long underwear. But mostly I wear running tights or women's long underwear tights (no eraser pocket) by themselves in weather in the 20s or 30s. I love the fact that I can be warm outdoors, legally dressed in public, and still have some of the same feeling of being nude and swinging free.

This post was edited

I never wear Under wears, I am freeballing all the year, in all the seasons.

This post was edited

I go commando year round. I tried a thong, but did not care for it.

This post was edited

I live in Ohio and when it gets as cold as we have had here, 0 F (-18C) here right now , I will put on multiple layers to stay warm. If anyone would take me to task about it, be my guest. Do I care? No way! To me , clothing does serve a purpose this time of year. It prevents me getting frostbite. That is my two cents.

This post was edited

For me... I live in South Florida -- it's naked weather almost year-round. But when I worked in Helsinki, Finland--with the VERY cold temps -18c, etc... I still freeballed! (now if I was up in the Lapland--that might have changed--but I only got to visit there in the so-called "summer"... hehee....

This post was edited

Year round. I do own some long underwear but they would only be used if outdoors for an extended period of time when its very cold and I wouldn't be happy about it. I bought two in the last year and only one got worn once. Most of my body heat seems to escape from my upper body and head so if I keep that covered I am ok. Of course that goes with proper covering of extremities (feet, hands, head) but underwear? No.

This post was edited

I'm pretty close to year-round freeballing, but I'm from one of the areas where the temps can really drop in winter, and I have to admit that on some mornings I just can't face the thought of sitting on that rock-hard cold car seat. So a few times a year I'll reluctantly find a pair of boxer briefs and put up with them for at least part of the day.
I have found that if it's not ridiculously cold out, it's fun to go out and clear snow wearing hat, gloves, socks, boots, a sweatshirt and a set of snowmobiling coveralls but no jeans underneath them. They're a lot roomier than pants; it's kind of a crazy feeling, and no one would guess that you're swinging free under there!
Hey, what can I say... we're easily entertained up here by about the end of January.

This post was edited