fun loving nudist...

Hi every one ...how are nudies...I have been a nudist for 15 years.. in UK.. mainly in Kent.. so nice be here and join my group if you like sound of it..The Side Gate nudists its called..
Thank you.. have fun what ever you do...

This topic was edited
RE: fun loving nudist...

Did you flag them, Jackie?

This post was edited

Hi every one ...how are nudies...I have been a nudist for 15 years.. in UK.. mainly in Kent.. so nice be here and join my group if you like sound of it..The Side Gate nudists its called.. Thank you.. have fun what ever you do...
You obviously did not read the site TOS, and your profile suggests
that you do not understand the definition of Naturism.
With that attitude, I'm afraid you are on the wrong web site.

There is a wealth of info on this forum, if you want to stay and learn
how we behave here, I suggest you quickly clean up your profile and
delete your group, before the admin does.

This post was edited

Hi every one ...how are nudies...I have been a nudist for 15 years.. in UK.. mainly in Kent.. so nice be here and join my group if you like sound of it..The Side Gate nudists its called.. Thank you.. have fun what ever you do...

I don't believe you understand what nudism/naturism is about. It has nothing to do with sexuality although it may be senusal...it feels good to just have the wind, air, surf on you without constriction of clothing.
You may be more comfortable at another website as others have suggested.

This post was edited

Another fraud/spammer who's intentions are dubious to say the least. That's the downside of nudist sites, they tend to attract deviants who use the nudist handle as a vehicle to peddle whatever rot they're selling or promoting.

This post was edited