RE: Why are so many Nudists middle-aged men?

Why are so many Nudists middle-aged men?
Cause
we ain't dead yet.

The latest U.S. report, life expectancy for the ladies is 81.2
years compared to 76.4 years for males.

So middle age
for men is 38.2 years

This post was edited

When I was younger and did not have the luxury of unlimited time to pursue my personal interests like I do now - whatever amount of time I could invest in nudist activities I made sure I got maximum value by actually being out there socializing naked with my naked friends on the beach or in other locations. Not spend that time sitting at home hanging over a website discussing pubic grooming techniques and other such silly subjects ... i think that's why much of the younger crowd are not active here ...

This post was edited

When I was younger and did not have the luxury of unlimited time to pursue my personal interests like I do now - whatever amount of time I could invest in nudist activities I made sure I got maximum value by actually being out there socializing naked with my naked friends on the beach or in other locations. Not spend that time sitting at home hanging over a website discussing pubic grooming techniques and other such silly subjects ... i think that's why much of the younger crowd are not active here ...Though I am well beyond that 38.2 year middle age, I too find a number of topics on these forums not worthy of the time to read them.

This post was edited

Is it because

They think it's probably the only way they can now get to see women naked in real life.

Think before you reply to that statement.

This post was edited

Is it becauseThey think it's probably the only way they can now get to see women naked in real life.Think before you reply to that statement.

That isn't a statement it is a question.

This post was edited

Pedant

It's a rhetorical statement. If I meant it as a question I'd have used a ?

This post was edited

At last.... Insight.

Great post.

This post was edited
RE:Why are so many Nudists middle-aged men?

Interesting comments. Does it occurs to anyone that when you reach this age that nudity has very little to do with physical arousal. I find this site interesting because I am trying to discover why nudists desire a social nude lifestyle. I have been a home nudist for going on 20 years. Social nudity has not really been of an interest. Using this site to try understand the motivation of social nudism. My biggest reason to be naked is for comfortable freedom. I will continue to discover naturally social nudism

For us, there's no other reason than to find friends with similar interests and things in common. We prefer to find these people in person and not on the internet. The only place to do so is in social nudist environments. We've met plenty of nudist couples that didn't become friends because we had nothing other than nudism in common. Those we did become friends with had many similar interests, many things in common and had many of the same morals, philosophies and ideals as we did about most everything. Those are our friends, nudist and textile.

Asking why nudists desire a social nude lifestyle is like asking, "why would anyone want to have friends?" We are social people. We are recluses, we aren't loners, we happen to like people and the social aspect of meeting other people. When we find others that we have things in common and we have a bond of friendship, we become friends, whether they are clothed people and friends or nudes. I find it interesting that you state that social nudism has not really been of interest but "this" is a form of social nudism, agree or not. You are conversing with other nudists. You're not just reading but also responding.

This post was edited

I am just curious. Why have you just got into nudism? Could that be a main reason why it's middle aged men mainly. If you go to a nudist club it's about the same ratio between older & younger. Mark. Not a MU fan are you??

This post was edited

I have always wanted to be nude but lacked the self esteem in my body and the guilt of nudity to do so. Growing up, I was nude in private. When my children moved out and my medication made me warmer then my wife, I started as a home nudist. Love the feeling of being nude and have embraced the lifestyle. I am now trying to make my backyard nude friendly.

This post was edited