RE: How much of your body do you shave?

I only shave the genital area and butt area. Would like to shave my entire body but my wife prefsrs me as natural and tolerates my shaving where I do. I would really like to shave my back. Back hair looks terrible to me.

This post was edited

I only shave my face and pubic area. But many people who visit my blog and have seen my pics seem to think that I shave all over and they ask me what I use. But I've never shaved other parts of my body. Even though I'm considered quite hairy in my community, when compared with other people, I'm surprisingly quite hairless.

This post was edited

Used to shave from neck to ass crack, but wife says she hates it and asked me to stop. Stopped for awhile, but will definitely start again. LOVE the look and feel of smooth, can't wait to start again. When marriage ends...smooth neck to toes!

This post was edited

I Started Shaving Bald In 1981 At The First Sign Of Hair, Been Doing It Ever Since!
I Did Have Laser Hair Removal Done Last Year, So I Don't Need To Shave Anymore!
I Also Started Shaving Underarms 3 Years Ago.

This post was edited

I shave face down to my toes!! If the was a way I could shave my back I would! I can shave my butt and I do get most of the hair!! Started this over a year ago and I love the smooth clean feeling!!I have shaved my pubic are for the last 30 years, then about 4 years ago started shaving my thighs and the 2 ears ago my whole legs, so I was hairless from the waist down!! I shave a couple of times a week!!

This post was edited

I shaveeverything but my forearms. I will probably do that eventually. Just have to find the time. I love being smooth and naked.

This post was edited

From nose to toes :-)

This post was edited

I have never been very hairy, but I do shave my face, pubic hair, genitals, and crack - MUCH cooler and cleaner particularly in the warmer summer months

This post was edited

Just my Pubes. I'm a Nudist and want to look my best without going too far.

This post was edited

I Have Been Shaving Bald Since The First Sign Of Hair Down There In 1981.
Never Liked The Idea Of Hair Down There, Grossed Me Out.
Been Shaving Bald Ever Since, Then Had Laser Hair Removal Done, Best Decision I Ever Made.

This post was edited