RE:How much of your body do you shave?

Pubic areas and genitals, just like the feeling and it appears 'cleaner'.

This post was edited

I just recently began shaving my whole body from the neck down. I did just shave my crotch area but for me it didnt seem right so the rest of my body hair came off.

This post was edited

I'd like to shave as much as I can. Its feeling nice. Usually I like to shave my private part almost every week.

This post was edited

I shave the pubic region regularly and the chest for vacations. The white hair on a tan chest makes me look so much older than I think I am (vanity) I guess.

This post was edited

My face ... that's it! I've gone back to getting waxed. I shaved my pubic hair, penis and scrotum for decades. My wife followed suit very soon after. She kept a very small patch of pubic hair, then a thin landing strip and emerged from the shower one morning and it was all gone ... that was about 27 years ago.

Though my wife still shaves almost daily in the shower, I decided to try waxing about 4.5 years ago. We got busy just after my wife retired and I couldn't seem to get an appointment with the aesthetician I preferred to go to. She was either booked, unavailable or on vacation ... and so were we. Our lives slowed down a bit and I was able to return to regular waxing sessions after about a year of returning to shaving. With shaving, I was always fighting constant stubble every other day.

I returned to waxing and have been getting waxed now for about 1.5 years and much prefer how long it lasts, how much less hair grows back, the hair that grows back is much finer and sparse and easy to pluck to remain smooth for 5-7 weeks! My last wax session was almost 3 weeks ago and I'm still as smooth as the day she removed all the hair on my pubic area, penis, scrotum and butt crack. What I did do this last visit was have her remove the hair on my butt. Subsequent visits, she'd remove the hair from my butt crack but I still had a mild to moderate hairy butt. I decided to remove my butt hair this last visit and I will have her continue to remove my butt hair from now on.

Each visit, I have my ears, nose, shoulders, upper arms, back, butt, upper thighs and a Brazilian. My wife loves my chest hair so that's staying. I'd like to add the fine fuzz on my torso and belly. I might do that in a couple visits, as well as my underarms. I could go total smoothie but my wife likes some of the body hair I still have so I keep 1/2 of it! :D

I'd noticed that I never added any pics of me to the group ... so I just did.

We gave shaving our genital area a try decades ago for personal reasons but very soon found that we preferred the look and feel of having smooth genitals for other reasons besides sex. It's a personal choice and preference that has nothing to do with nudism but it something we're glad we tried, we do and will not return to growing our hair out in all those places we have removed it.

This post was edited

More or less once a week I shaved my chest, abdomen, armpits, neck, shoulders, back, butt, pubes, penis and scrotum

This post was edited

Immmm back to smooth and it feels great. I'm shaving entire groin area, pubes, cock, balls and ass crack and buttocks. Wife not particularly fond of it, but is not arguing anymore. ..so i will try to shave chest snd pits again very soon. Hope she doesn't say anything.

This post was edited

I generally only shave my mons (pubic mound), my scrotum, and my armpits. I have in the past had a full body waxing.

This post was edited

And most of my face lol

This post was edited
RE: How much of your body do you shave?

like smooth chest, intimate area and legs

This post was edited