Ways to broach the subject of nudism with your textile friends relatives & assoc

I feel that one of the best ways to promote nudism is to talk about it and I'm always looking for ways to introduce the subject of nudism into conversations withoutrevealing my true nudist life style. One way recently presented itself and it was very interesting and revealing. The subject of "bucket lists" came up and what would you like to do before you die. It was very easy to say that "Some day I'd like to visit one of those clothing optional nudist resorts". That really sparked a lot of interesting conversation. From that point on I justremainedsilentand let the rest of the people carry the conversation. It certainly provided a lot of insight into people's outlook.

I would recommend this approach to everyone. Does anyone else have any other ideas for casually introducing nudism into a conversation? Let's hear it from you folks out there. Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE: Ways to broach the subject of nudism with your textile friends relatives & assoc

That's great, Desertrat! What a wonderful nonconfrontational way to introduce the subject and encourage conversation and dialogue. We "test the waters" (pun intended) by mentioning skinny dipping.

Jen and Steve

This post was edited