Closet nudist here!

Hello! My name is Dan and I'm new to this community. I would say I've been a closet since I was about 13 years old.
When I was 12 or 13, I had the random thought : "What would it be like to sleep without wearing any pajamas?" I'm 20 and I have slept naked every night ever since.When I was 15, it was a hot summer night and I was about to go for my daily swim before bed. I had another random thought: "It's so dark out and I'm probably the only person awake in this neighrborhood. Why should I bother putting on a swimsuit?". Now, summer night skinnydipping is one of my favorite leisures when I'm at home.Those were the two experiences that primarily pushed me into nudism. As a rule of thumb, I'm naked whenever possible and comfortable. I love the increased feelings and sensation of different stimuli on my naked body. Nothing sexual, simple things like a breeze from an open window or the comfy fabric of my bedsheets. Even if it's somewhat cold, I like the feeling of an occasional chill going through my body (Yes, I'm weird. Sue me).Sleep feels more restful when naked. Extra blankets feels more warm when naked. I feel much more relaxed and comfortable during lesiure activities like reading, listening to music (very risky), or playing video games. It's simply much more comfortable and very liberating! You could say that I am a natural-born nudist. As a yogi, nudity also improves yoga and mediation (for me at least0.With all that being said, I'm still very much a closet nudist (never visited a nudist beach/resort or engaged in social nudism). My parents have a suscipions (and I"m pretty sure they're cool with it so long as a don't parade around the house or backyard while they're home), but I have not told anyone that I am a nudist. It also doesn't help that I am a college student without money or a car. Otherwise, I would take every opportunity to make nudist getaways.
But I digress. Anyway, I look forward to being active in this online community! Would anyone have any suggestions to spice up my limited practice of nudism? Things you could suggest doing naked that I might not have tried? Suggestions for ways to participate in socially nude activities despite limited money and transportation?

This topic was edited
RE: Closet nudist here!

Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited

Welcome to the community.one of the great benefits of naturism is it accessibility yo all without demands of other more costly pursuits. Aside from the obvious savings on clothing costs, reality is most social nudism is best enjoyed in environments such as camping.and on average nudist groups are very welcoming. Would also strongly encourage you to complete the certification process to assure others that you are ceditable. It is a simple process.

This post was edited

Welcome. Copy your post to your profile. That will give folks a glimpse at your life and what you're about.
Read the book "Naked Games" by J Robinson Wheeler...
Try the game if you dare...

This post was edited

Hi Dan,
Welcome to our community! The fact that you have joined TN and the story you have posted here tells me you have one foot outside of the closet already. As has been suggested by someone above here put some of the key elements from your story into your profile. And try to upload a photo of yourself - it will help you make friends here. It does not have to be a fully naked picture. You can change your photo later as your comfort level moves up.
To learn about all the benefits life as a nudist has - try to befriend some people who are willing to communicate with you and share their experiences. Try to include some people who live near you. They would know how nudist friendly the local community is and can point you to places you can explore for safe naked time.
You can also learn a lot from just exploring the wealth of information that is available right here on TN. There is literally thousands of posts here. The categories and groupings of posts can be a little confusing sometimes. But spend some time to roam around - there are many hidden gems to be found.
Good luck to you!

This post was edited
RE:Closet nudist here!

i'm a closet nudists

This post was edited

Nice to meet you. I too am a closet nudist. And in an area, as far as I know currently, likes it that way. I just, had to move into a city. Into a home that is easier for my wife to recover from her severe stroke she had last year. I have been enjoying this site. Even though there are many differences of opinions. And that is just human nature. Keep enjoying your nudity.

This post was edited

i always try to encourage closet nudist to step outside and try the wonderful world of outdoor nudism. First step can be just on your own and at a place where nobody else is, i would call it a secret spot. Get comfortable with it first and then go public. Always best to enjoy nudism with friends.

This post was edited

Hi i'm a closet nudist. I try to find ways to be nude outside my bedroom but everyone is always home. Any advice on trying to find a place to go nude.

This post was edited