Monorchidism

How many here would have taken up nudism if they knew that they were born with reproductive organs that are not average.

I have monorchidism. I was born with only one testicle. As far as I know my left testicle never developed when I was in my mom's tummy. I actually don't see this as anything to be embarrassed about, it is all I have known. I don't think it affects my ability to be intimate, but it may have kept me from having kids. I have never had health insurance that would cover testing. I have read that about three percent of males in the world are born this way. Declaring that I am a nudist may unusual for someone like me, but the way I see it, this is me, this is how I was born, screw anyone who thinks that this makes me less than a man.
I am proud of my body, it is beautiful.
Anyone here ever met a fellow monorchidism nudist?

This topic was edited
RE: Monorchidism

Just Googletesticle implants. I received 35,300 results including video's

This post was edited

Wow, TN Members have done it again. I just learned a word that is new to me.

This post was edited

While it is a condition you were born with, many males end up with only one due to testicular cancer. I don't tbink you should be affected by this at all. Just my opinion.

This post was edited

I was only joking. Lived this long with one have no desire to go thru a medical procedure just to have two.

This post was edited

my exploratory surgery occurred when i was about 9 or 10. It did cure one thing. Prior to the surgery I would sleeprun. Shortly after my folks would put me to bed in the upper bunk with my 2 yr younger bro in the bunk below. I woulddream that the bed was going to turn into magazines and records and collapse on him. I would while still sleeping runfrom one end of the house to other trying to tell my folks of the 'danger'.Well my folks forgot to mention to the nurses of this habit. And the night after surgery I went sleep running downthe length of the hospital corridor. Not exactly what the doc had ordered for someone who had just had a surgical cutmade in their groin. I think my sleeping body got the message. i never again sleep ran after that.

This post was edited

My reproductive organ's averageness would have had no impact on me becoming a nudist - nor would anyone else's have an impact on my desire to befriend them. I fully subscribe to the norm of body acceptance. Someone's medical history can be a source of interesting conversation and learning. But I would not judge someone by the functioning or shape of a particular body part.

This post was edited

one ball, two balls, a whole cluster of them --- or just a couple of small ones, it doesnt matter... your manhood is not so much decided by the length or size of your equipment, but what lays in the heart and the brain.Ditto

This post was edited

Well said newlsug ...

This post was edited

I was hanging out on a nude beach once with a guy that had 3 balls. We had hung out a few times and had become good friends, before HE brought it up. I had noticed something wasn't the same there, but big deal, everyone is unique, I never even thought to ask him about it. At another nude beach, a guy I was talking to had the most unusual cock I had ever seen. He had had a few surgeries as a child, which left him very disfigured in the penis department. It was like nothing I had ever seen. He was very okay being nude on the beach, he was very friendly and had a great network of friends there. Probably a little self conscious about it, the subject came up early in our conversation, but it didn't stop him from being the absolute happy nudist he was. Most people have something that they are self conscious about. Get over it! It feels good to air out even the parts we don't like!

This post was edited

I found these posts on this thread to be very interesting and enlightening. I am not attempting to make fun of these guys; I just want to point out there is an organization here in the USA for guys like these. It is called "one-nut club". I had run across this club several years ago when I was doing some research, still not knowing the scientific or medical term for it. I was interested because I have a grandson that has only one testicle. All a male needs to produce children is one testicle to produce the sperm. I am saying all of this to encourage and inspire such guys as these to be accepting of their condition as those guys with two testicles. I won't go into the biological statement that everybody knows that when a baby boy is born, his testicles drop down from the bottom of the abdomen into the scrotum. For some unknown reason sometimes only one testicle will drop down. Just in case you are wondering, I have two testicles. Thank you for listening. Tom M

This post was edited