birthday celebrated in birthday suit.

In 6 minutes (midnight) I will have spent the day celebrating my birthday entirely in my birthday suit! It's been nice.

This topic was edited
RE: birthday celebrated in birthday suit.

Many happy returns. Strange as it soundsbut the suite we were born with still fits perfect. ha ha ha ha Have a nice day.

This post was edited

Our "birthdays" are, most times, spent in our birthday suit for a period of time. That specific day we usually spend with our girls and grandkids so part of the day is spent clothed, depending on which day of the week it falls on.
We have celebrated "birthday week" for quite sometime. This way, it encompasses the weekend. If our girls and grandkids are busy with things during the actual "birth day", we will head to the club, a favorite resort and sometimes the beach ... it's the bday person's choice!
Because we are always naked when we sleep, I can say with almost certainty that we always wake up asnaked on our birthday just as we did the time we were born! ;-)

This post was edited

My birthday (20 Nov) will be spent at nude village of Charco del Palo in Lanzarote with a big group of nudists from British Naturism. I'l be most disappointed if I don't spend it in my birthday suit.

This post was edited

I got to skinny dip briefly on my 50th b-day in a harbor on the island of Leros Greece. Later that same week I sailed more nudethan clothed from the island to many of the surrounding ones. if you have to turn 50 it is a hell of way to do it.

This post was edited

It is so important to be suitably attired on special occasions and what could be more appropriate on our birthday than our birthday suit. Had such a birthday celebration just five days back.

This post was edited

Happy bithday!!!!

This post was edited

one of my bicycling house guests described me in his blog like this " Kevin is the type of guy who dresses like it his birthday everyday"And he meant birthday suit on the day I was born.

This post was edited