Problems with profile

Help!
We keep trying to edit our profile, add stuff etc.
When we go to edit and click on places visited or to ea/drink/smoke the page won't let us. Why?
We added four photo's, but when we tried to check them (don't want to double up) we can only see our profile photo.
We also get asked to upload a photo or sign up as if this was the first time we've visited the site.
What is happening here?

This topic was edited
RE: Problems with profile

Hi, Martin & Leah, welcome to the site. Sorry to hear you are having a few probs.
It's probably a case of waiting for a bit to get your pics approved. If not, use the "contact us" option or write to Teamtrue1.
It takes a while to get the hang of the way things work here, but once you get to know your way around, I'm sure you will like it. It's worth taking the time to read the FAQ's in the forum and TT1's blog. ( the blog link is at the top of the page) I think at the moment it is not possible for us un the UK to add places visited, but hopefully that will change soon.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, look forward to hearing more from you both.

Have a nice Nude day!

Phil.

This post was edited
RE: Problems with profile

I was working on trying to add the places visited stuff the other night and found that the only way you can do it is to go to the Locations page and search for them there. Then you have to click on the add to my locations or whatever it's called. Something like that anyway. Apparently you can't do it directly from the page on your profile. Also you can only add a location to the visits page if it has already been selected as one of your locations.

This post was edited
No Response

Hi Phill, You state to use the "contact us", the only problem is I have used it 3 times going every other day because it says a response within 24 hrs. I still have not heard back from anyone. I wrote to Teamtrue1 this week and have not heard back. Any other suggestions??? The problem is I am on dialup and it cuts me off before I can upload 2 photos to True Nudist. I uploaded one at a time to my profileas it was the only way. I also posted on the bullention I cann't get on places I have visited, and have asked for HELP, as I have been to a number of different locations BUT can not list them. THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE for your help.

This post was edited
RE: No Response

Hi Phill, You state to use the "contact us", the only problem is I have used it 3 times going every other day because it says a response within 24 hrs. I still have not heard back from anyone. I wrote to Teamtrue1 this week and have not heard back. Any other suggestions??? The problem is I am on dialup and it cuts me off before I can upload 2 photos to True Nudist. I uploaded one at a time to my profileas it was the only way. I also posted on the bullention I cann't get on places I have visited, and have asked for HELP, as I have been to a number of different locations BUT can not list them. THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE for your help.
Hi, Sunbather, afraid not, it sounds like you've done all you can. I think you will have to wait until TT can get back to you. I don't understand why Dialup cuts you off, I am also on Dialup and not had any issues. It sounds likethat might be your end and not anything that the site can do. I don't know anything about locations, here in Europe, it's not an option yet. All I know is that TT was very busy adding locations a while back, so again, it's probably a case of waiting for him to add yours. As I understand it, The bulletins are only visible to your friends, so there's not much point in asking for tech help there. Hopefully someone else may be able to be of more help, don't think there is much more you can do now, just have to wait for TT. At least now that you have, "gone public" you might get pushed up his priority list!:)
Phil.

This post was edited
RE: No Response

I am also on dial up and didn't have problems. One thing I learned is that it helps to make the image smaller before sending them. My camera is such a hign resolution that the file size if very large. I usemy photo editor program to resize my photos before sending them. I found that there is no difference in the quality if I resize mine to 640x480 before sending them and it takes about one fourth the time. Hope this will help. Thomas

This post was edited