Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
True friends
I like to get to know fellow nudists and am glad I've made some friends here on TN. Some have become close face-to-face friends, ones I can go on holiday with. That's the richness of friendship on TN - we can take it to whatever level we are both comfortable with.
I like to get to know fellow nudists and am glad I've made some friends here on TN. Some have become close face-to-face friends, ones I can go on holiday with. That's the richness of friendship on TN - we can take it to whatever level we are both comfortable with.
Hay Grumpy. I am too,Jim, in NW Florida. Retired military, well traveled. Into scuba diving, emergency medicine and disaster Response, 1st responder. Home nudists now, not forever. I'm always open to new friends.::bb::
- I like to get to know fellow nudists and am glad I've made some friends here on TN. Some have become close face-to-face friends, ones I can go on holiday with. That's the richness of friendship on TN - we can take it to whatever level we are both comfortable with.
.....I don't believe you are glad i'm your friend, most ppl want to kill me after a year , stay naked my friend.................Ruhl



