Couples shaving each other

If your a couple and like the smooth feeling and look, do you shave each other? My wife is a nurse and has allot of experience in doing this. I, on the other hand, is new to it. Sure, I'm nervous around the "sensitive" areas but it's gotta be done. The up-side of this, always a prelude to good sex.

This topic was edited
RE: Couples shaving each other

When I was married, we shaved each other. It made the job a lot easier that way.

This post was edited

we both are gtting laser hair removal now, but in the past especially right after my shoulder surgery my wife shaved me

This post was edited

Early in our marriage I began helping my wife with trimming her Bikini line. I also used a comb and scissors to trim all the long, scraggly hairs. She liked the neat trim look but never opted for the completely bare look. She does not want to trim me because she is nervous about cutting me.

This post was edited

Thanks for the replys. I'm the one that is nervous, she is a professional at this. BUT, I can remember the first time she did me. Keeping my fingers crossed that the loss of blood would be minimal. She has "nicked" me a few times, but nothing serious. When doing her, I must concentrate on the job at hand. Not the delicious sight.

This post was edited

• If your a couple and like the smooth feeling and look, do you shave each other? My wife is a nurse and has allot of experience in doing this. I, on the other hand, is new to it. Sure, I'm nervous around the "sensitive" areas but it's gotta be done. The up-side of this, always a prelude to good sex.

This post was edited

I always shave my wife, she has occasionally shaved me but she is nervous doing it so i usually tend to it myself in the shower

This post was edited

I've shaved my wife since she started trimming, shaving to a thin landing strip and then completely smooth ... way back about 25 years ago. I still shave her regularly but she's gotten the hang of doing it in the shower daily but misses some spots, so I get those every few days.
She's willing but afraid to shave me. She says ... "I'm extremely partial to those parts we want shaved and I don't want to cut you and put you outta commission for any length of time!" hahahahaha So ... I shave myself or try and go to a esthetician for a Brazilian Wax. Either way ... she prefers I do her shaving and she prefers I do mine! :D

This post was edited

My wife won't even think about it! I have asked her to shave my back but she just won't, she has told me that using a razor make her nervous. With that being said--- she will however use the trimmer on my back at it's lowest setting.She asks me to use that same trimmer on her lady bits to keep her cleaned up, I have tried to use a razor on her to get the fully smooth effect but again she is way too nervous. I keep myself smooth by shaving in the shower 1-2 times a week, using the 5 blade version by Gillette then applying baby oil as a skin conditioner.Maybe you should try "NAIR for Men". It is a cream she can apply to you, wait 5-6 minutes and scrub it off with a wash rag and soap in the shower. Works pretty good.

This post was edited

we used to but not for several years

This post was edited

I usually shave the both of us. She did me once or twice.

This post was edited