Nude PhotoShoot

New member on the site and looking to have a few nude photos taken.Does anyone have photo experience or know a good cheap (or I'll find a way to get it free)Any locations we should go to take nude photo?

This topic was edited
RE: Nude PhotoShoot

Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.
Photo locations can be about anywhere. It's up to you.

This post was edited

There are several places not to far from you. Some of my photos are from Pirate's Cove and at the near by mineral springs. My advice is to get a stand alone digital camera, rather than use a cell phone or tablet. Unless you know exactly how to turn off automatic back up apps, I would be cautious about using them. With a regular camera that's not connected to the internet or service, you can keep more control of your pics. People at the Cove are very friendly and most anyone would be happy to be a photographer for you. Good luck and have fun!

This post was edited

We don't need your photo but how about filling out your profile? You can do it for free.

This post was edited

It would be better to spend a few minutes puting some detail on your profile, before posting on the forum. Blank profiles are unsociable.

This post was edited

I've been looking at different camping trips. Haven't decided which site yet.
For you'll who are asking for me to fill out my profile; I did and none of my information saved. Haven't had an hour or two too refill out my profile. But I'll will be putting the bare bones.

This post was edited