Future of Guy Camaraderie

Hey, guys!
I hope all is going well in your lives. Ive had a major change in mine recently: Ive moved up to Redmond, WA. I founda good job, Ive had many fun nights in Seattle and meeting cool people, and Ive already attended my first nude gathering for guys this Friday which was cool. We played Cards Against Humanity LOL! Lots of fun as long as you realize its all in jest and not serious whatsoever.
Anyhow, moving forward, Im passing along Guy Camaraderie SoCal event organization to Michael (NudeInSoCal on True Nudists). As soon as I get my own place again in Seattle pretty soon here, Im going to start organizing events up here. This is cool because Guy Camaraderie is already expanding. Who knows? Maybe I can get in touch with guys all over and get events going elsewhere too. That would be awesome.
Henceforth, Michael and I will share the Gmail account for contacts, newsletters, and event information. I will miss all of you I had the pleasure of hanging out with last year. Good times! Ill be visiting SoCal from time to time to see the beaches (especially Blacks Beach), so look out for a Blacks Beach event somewhere down the line (perhaps this summer) that Alex and I will be attending too. Ill be sure to let you guys know whenwere in the area in case youd like to hang out.
Take care and cheers!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.