going to the mailbox

usually when i go out to the mailbox i slip on a shirt that covers my butt but today it was cold so i put on my housecoat that is so thin and transparent especially when the sun is bright i might as well be nude , the mail carrier past by so i stepped out just as a delivery truck came by and its occupants waved as i approached the mailbox, as the truck cleared by a meter reader was across the street looking my way and smiling so i said hello we chatted a few minutes and went our separate way but i knew she could see me nude though my robe, now if i had gone out there nude it would have been a problem but somehow a nude person in a robe is ok, i think the shoe is on the other foot and the observer thinks they are getting a free peek.

This topic was edited
RE: going to the mailbox

I think your right I have thrown a robe on when people have surprised me by stoping over and i have sat around and talked ln my living room and when they left my wife told me that i was not covered and you could see that i had nothing on . everyone still stops by so they didnot have a problem

This post was edited

john the bottom line is that you were clothed in something but i'm still curious why it ok with others even if its somewhat transparent but if you were nude it wouldn't be. same goes for the ladies, over the years i have seen many go to the mailbox in their nightgowns that are somewhat transparent in the sun and no one has a problem but if they were also nude some would have a problem. i could probably wear my housecoat while driving and not have any problems.

This post was edited

anyone been to the mailbox nude lately, the kids in neighborhood are out of school but have seen to be hibernating when i do go out i usually were a bikini since i'm out at the pool and like going to the mailbox the bikini is for going into the backyard to water the garden, strict rule that the pool is nude only..

This post was edited

In the UK the mail comes through a stlot in our door. so picking up the mail is no challenge. Posting a letter is a bit different as post boxes are in more public places.

This post was edited

my mailbox is about 600 feet from the house at the side of the road. But the road is a dead-end road, and my house is literally at the end. The road becomes our driveway. During school hours, I frequently go to the mailbox nude, and if the trashcan is still at the street, I will wheel it back when I bring the mail.

This post was edited

I love summer! Late at night, it's still in the high 70's / low 80's and I wear a light weight baseball jersey to fetch the mail, which is about 600-700 ft from our house. During these times my wife will accompany me to the mail box around midnight or later wearing her sheer dress. She won't do what I do but when we are about 50 ft from the front door ... my jersey comes off. She'll lift her dress and fan herself with bottom half, exposing her bottom half. She laughs at me, I hug her for being so "daring!" ;-)

This post was edited

The nearest neighbor works nights and is the only house that can see me if I am at the mailbox. When I reach the end of my driveway, if his vehicle in the driveway, I will grab one of my trashcan lids and hold it in front of my like a shield at the waist. If he were to wake up and look at his window, he wouldn't be able to directly see I am naked. It might be unneccessary since he knows I am a nudist, I don't to push the boundaries TOO much.

This post was edited

My mail box is about 1/10 of a mile down the road at the T in the road I'll walk to it in the am bare ass naked. Have not been caught yet, but there's always tomorrow.
Hal

This post was edited

Going to the mailbox very late in the evening has been something I've done for quite a while now. It's so much a routine that most times my wife will forego getting the mail because she knows I like to go get it late at night when I can push the boundaries a little and not get caught. I have had a few cars pass me while I'm walking home from the mailbox but the jersey I wear is just long enough to cover my butt, penis and scrotum. I have almost been caught by the guy across the street when I took the jersey off before getting home. Luckily I was close enough to the neighbors landscaping that I just ducked behind the cypress tree and wasn't seen. I now wait til I'm fairly close to home before I take off the jersey. After I get to the porch, I will sit naked on our glider and just enjoy the summer night air and breeze. Most times my wife will come out and join me.

This post was edited