problems getting into chat

Me and my fiance are new members to the site as of yesterday. We've been wanting to get into the chat room but it keeps telling both of us that we need to upload a picture to our profile first. We've done this, set it as our profile picture and as far as i know they've been approved because other members can see them. What is going on? Are we missing something here? the main reason we joined was to hang out in the chat room and meet some new people but we can't get in :(

This topic was edited
RE: problems getting into chat

no one knows? no admins on here? is there someone i can PM about the problem?

This post was edited
what is happing to chat ?????

every time i tray to log in to chatit says log out ???????

This post was edited
RE: what is happing to chat ?????

every time i tray to log in to chatit says log out ???????
you need to have adobe flash installed.

This post was edited
RE: what is happing to chat ?????

cheers thks , working now :)

This post was edited

Hi Neko and Ace. I don't use chat so I can't comment. But hopefully this messagewill bump the topic up so other, more knowledgeable people can answer your question once they see.

BUMP^!

This post was edited

And RE-BUMP^! (Okay, I admit it, it's a double-post.)

This post was edited

Neko, glad it finally worked. It was nice chatting with you today.

This post was edited
RE: problems..

hi im new and every time i log in it says i have to upload a picture to view pictures... including my own. ive uploaded pictures but im not going to upload a new picture everytime i log in just to be able to see my own pictures and other peoples. also i still cant get into chat and ive been waiting three days to be verified and im still not... its really annoying now especially when its telling me i havnt got a profile picture when i have... can anyone sort this out? cheers

Dangle, I suggest you remove the pictures from your profile that violate the rules for picture posting, before your profile gets banned from the site.

Jen

This post was edited