delete me

deleteme

This topic was edited
RE: ventana inn

Very well put NudeIn.

Hi, and welcome to the site.

The first thing you need to do is get some content on your profile, you will NOT be well received, anywhere on this site, least of all in the chat with a blank profile. Doesn't have to be your life story, just something that at least gives the impression that you ARE interested in naturism, and not just here to perv or hook-up.

Because this is a free, and fairly easy going site, that relies on "self Policing" we do have a constant battle to keep it clean, and you will find that this does tend to make people suspicious of empty profiles. We do not tolerate any sexual talk or behaviour that will damage the fight to get naturism accepted by society, there is a group of very active members that will report TOS violations, via the flag links on the offending profiles.

New members keep saying that this is the best site they have ever come across, so I guess it must be true :) It is run by one guy on his own (teamtrue1) (we call him TT) so you need to bear that in mind if your waiting for something. He has a lot of plans for improvements, but it's not going to happen over night. Most of the members here are exceptionally friendly and helpful, and I do hope you will become one of them.

There is now a lot of info here on the forums, go hereto learn your way around, get up to speed, and learn the "True" Naturist philosophy.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works,
to get the most out of it.

This post was edited