Frequently asked questions will be posted here

Frequently asked questions

This topic was edited
RE: My account

i'm having the same problems with listing the places i have visited, where i do visit, and where i'll be visiting...when i click to edit them, it takes me to what appears to be the correct page, and/or part, of my profile.....BUT, it is a read-only page so i cannot add any data, nor delete any, from it....it is aggravating, to say the least...russ

This post was edited
RE: Frequently asked questions will be posted here

i login with marc_naturist and when i am it says welcome marc 0000. now when i do a search for on-line members i am not listed there although i am on-line. when i check my profile it also don't say that i am on-line. does this have something to do with the site went down?

This post was edited
MAKING FRIEND'S LIST REQUESTS

Before I ask for another person to be on my Friend's List , I usually send them a message to show that we have something in common: BUTNOT ALWAYS. I think that I ask someone to be friends just to see if they are interested first. Maybe a real friendship will happen or maybe it won't. I am not offended if someone turns me down or ignores ( wasn't meant to be, right ?)
So , my question to everyone here is : How do you handle making friend's list requests? Do you ask first or message them first ?
THANKS, KEN

This post was edited
RE: MAKING FRIEND'S LIST REQUESTS

Can only speak for us, but we always send email first. Actually we automatically deny any one who doesn't send email first.

This post was edited

first of all, thanks Ken for asking the question! I'm still new here and I was wondering the same thing. I know where to find the written rules, but i don't know the unwritten ones. Sometimes I read something someone said in a post thatI think is intelligent and insightful and I want to get to know the person better. NowI know not to just send a friend request! Just lately, I've been keeping half an eye on all of the controversy with fake profiles and lewd conduct and I am wondering whether I should accept friend requests from non-certified members. Any thoughts? Pete

Hey Pete. I've been thinning my friends list down quite a bit. I used to accept them all, but now just certified ones of people that I have seen posting on here and that I've gotten to know a little bit. There are a couple of non-certified people on here also though that are really great and contribute a lot to this site. (Don't get a big head Phil ) !!!!!!!!!! LOL

Steve

This post was edited

THANKS to all that helped clear up the preferred protocol. I often accept a friend's request without knowing the requester. I try to email everyone to see if there is more than just photos. I think that when I first signed on here , I wanted to have anyone as a friend ( perhaps just to feel like I belonged ).
THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE - I DO FEEL WELCOME. KEN

This post was edited

first of all, thanks Ken for asking the question! I'm still new here and I was wondering the same thing. I know where to find the written rules, but i don't know the unwritten ones. Sometimes I read something someone said in a post thatI think is intelligent and insightful and I want to get to know the person better. NowI know not to just send a friend request! Just lately, I've been keeping half an eye on all of the controversy with fake profiles and lewd conduct and I am wondering whether I should accept friend requests from non-certified members. Any thoughts? Pete

Hey Pete. I've been thinning my friends list down quite a bit. I used to accept them all, but now just certified ones of people that I have seen posting on here and that I've gotten to know a little bit. There are a couple of non-certified people on here also though that are really great and contribute a lot to this site. (Don't get a big head Phil ) !!!!!!!!!! LOL

Steve

Thanks Steve!!!! ...............................I think?

Phil.

This post was edited