telling neighbors

It's almost summer here in Pa I was wondering what was the best way to bring my nudity up to my neighbor. I would enjoy being in my back yard

This topic was edited
RE: telling neighbors

It's hard to give good advice when there are so many unknowns. A lot depends upon your relationship with your neighbors. I see from your profile that you are married and that's great because you now have a third party to introduce into the mix. You could approach your neighbors and say that your wife likes to sunbathe nude. Ask do you have any objections and what can we do to screen off our yard. This is not a single question but work it into the conversation. Then you could also work into the conversation if they would have any problem if you joined her. Finally it could lead up to would you and your wife (husband) like to join us. Having an open line of communication would be much better than one day shocking your neighbors. Good luck.

This post was edited

As DesertRat said, there are so many unknowns. A lot depends on how well you get on with your neighbors. Are they easy to talk to ? Are they around the same age as you ? Can they only see into your back yard from their upstairs window ? I have often found that many people who would never become nudists, do not object to those who are.
One good way to start,is, wait for a really hot day and say to them, "It's so hot today I think I'll do some nude gardening, so don't get peeking over the fence, or you may may see more of me than you expect" You will then know from their reaction, what they think about your nudist way of life.

This post was edited

thanks we live in town on a dead end street and we're the last house they are in there early 40s no kids our back porches are across from each other with some distance in between. I hang out on the porch alot we put up a wooden curtain to block some lol but would enjoy using my back yard .they enjoy grilling.some time ago early one morning I forgot my phone in the truck I ran out to get when turned to go in my neighbor across the street was out getting her paper we waved to each other . Later that day I saw her outside I went over to say something she told me she did not have a problem. I was hoping my side neighbor goes same way

This post was edited

Well I told them stoped being chicken about and just said something to them and guess what they have no problem so now I can use more of my backyard and stop hiding it's going tobe a great summer

This post was edited

Great outcome. Thanks for sharing the followup.

This post was edited

Neighbors it's been about 2 months tho have not had a face to
face yet ,but i have been enjoying the backyard this morning about
6am I was haveing coffee on my back porch when the neighbor
let her dog out she comes to her steeps and she was only
wearing a tank top and underwear it's been warm here so that might
be why the outfit or ? It was kind of cool

This post was edited