RE: how about a post on what not to do naked?

Gas weedeaters. Not good. However I did rototill nude this weekend with my steel toed boots on. I hope boots on still count as nude

This post was edited

Gas weedeaters. Not good. However I did rototill nude this weekend with my steel toed boots on. I hope boots on still count as nudeGood to see someonewith the sense to havesuitable footwear for the job. I have seen many photos on hereof people working nude and barefooted. Not all, but most jobs require some sort of foot protection, and people ignoring this, are either drunk, high on drugs, or brain-dead.

This post was edited

Gas weedeaters. Not good. However I did rototill nude this weekend with my steel toed boots on. I hope boots on still count as nudeGood to see someonewith the sense to havesuitable footwear for the job. I have seen many photos on hereof people working nude and barefooted. Not all, but most jobs require some sort of foot protection, and people ignoring this, are either drunk, high on drugs, or brain-dead.OR Disabled

This post was edited

Don't participate in the Iditarod sled dog race naked.

This post was edited

Most sled races would be a bad idea nude for most people.... Polar Bears (people who love cold) wouldn't have as much of a problem if any though.

This post was edited

Walk into a Police Station.

This post was edited

Attend a Parent Teacher conference

This post was edited

Don't try to rob the honey from a bee hive while nude. If you do it, you like honey WAAAAAAAY more than I do.

This post was edited

Attend your kid's graduation.

This post was edited

Sell Bibles door to door.

This post was edited