RE: how about a post on what not to do naked?

just read a story about a woman who arrested for driving nude and drunk the wrong direction on the highway. To add insult to injuryshe had just left her naked husband and naked kid back at the rest stop. he got arrested for indecent exposure.her rap sheet is a bit longer. I am pretty sure the kid is clothed now and in protective custody.all occurred in rural Michiganstupid dont count with nude stories

This post was edited

Insulting thearresting officer.

This post was edited

Installing fiberglass insulation (from sad experience)

This post was edited

Arc welding or cutting metal with a torch is not a good idea while nude either. Intense UV light, hot sparks and molten metal going all over, so a covering to deflect all that is HIGHLY recommended.Well considering when fully and extra clothes on you will still get hot pieces of metal in your clothes; nude is a worse idea.
Show me a welder who has not gotten burned while fully clothed and I will show you a liar.
Heh
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

Don't hug a porcupine nude, might not be sucha good idea even clothed.

This post was edited

Do not drive around town naked exposing yourself to other drivers!

This post was edited

OH hell no Thomas now you are ruining all the fun LoL :-)

This post was edited

Hello...Do You Love the Feel of the Air Surrounding Every Inch of Your Naked Body? Do You Prefer to Be Without Clothes On as Much as Possible?

This post was edited

OK! I will delete my quote of the A/H. Now you delete your posting of the same posting - then I will delete this one.You did notice the offending website was changed in my quoted copy, right?

This post was edited

OK! I will delete my quote of the A/H. Now you delete your posting of the same posting - then I will delete this one.You did notice the offending website was changed in my quoted copy, right?No, Sorry I did not notice it. I'll try that next time.

This post was edited